• 57 results
Avatar image for deactivated-60dda8699e35a
deactivated-60dda8699e35a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The most recent game I beat was actually Trine with my friend during the free weekend.

I'd give it a solid 4/5. It's a VERY fun and creative co-op puzzle game, and I REALLY wish it was longer and was more difficult. The ending was the most fun part, but despite it being difficult we still managed to beat it on our first try. Still, for a game that's going for only 5 or so dollars now, it's definitely worth it if you have a friend or two to play it with. Just make sure you set it to hard, because anything else is really easy.

coolarman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 9

New game plus'd Transistor

I feel like that game has the best soundtrack of the year (so far) and I really enjoyed the combat and story 4.5/5

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffe19db2c93c
deactivated-5ffe19db2c93c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fallout 3, 4/5. I might have said 5/5, but the ending was totally unsatisfying and anticlimactic. I played it with the Broken Steel DLC, so I don't know if the ending would have been better (it couldn't be worse) without it.

Tom_Scherschel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jasonr86: Advanced Warfare 4/5. The best that series has been since Modern Warfare 2. Super excited for the next advanced warfare/worried about what next year's CoD will be. (Remember after CoD4 we got World at War).

Rebel_Scum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#55  Edited By Rebel_Scum

Nier

Just the first play through and I'd give it a 3/5 although I hear the ending on the 2nd and 3rd play through is heaps better

roboculus92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By roboculus92

Sunset Overdrive: 5/5

Quite simply, I just find this game to be a lot of fun. The traversal system in this game is probably the most fun and satisfying one I've used in an open world game to date. In fact, it was so satisfying for me that I actually enjoyed running around getting collectibles and I never do that in open world games.

Joshakazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Joshakazam

Just got Golden God in Binding of Isaac. Still 5/5 :P

How do you have Golden God already?!

What is this shit., I have 40 hours in it and I only have 50% of the achievements.

Are you secretly Edmund McMillan ?