Regarding the trophy support on Giantbomb

TrashMustache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 20

#1  Edited By TrashMustache

i understand it's bugged and in the works, because not all my psn/ps3 games are listed , and on top of that i was checking my trophies out for some games, and it shows trophies i didn't earn as earned, and my rank of general trophy in killzone, is listed as "still working on..." i know this is totally a minor issue but yeah still if we're gonna do this ranking system, i'd like my actual achievements to show up. anyways, my love to the site!
Avatar image for gingertastic_10
gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By gingertastic_10

I haven't had mine synced yet, and I sent a request in two or three days ago. I'm being patient, they'll get it worked out in no time.

KamasamaK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By KamasamaK

If you understand it's bugged and in the works then why did you post this? These things have already been reported.

meptron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By meptron

i have the same problem with killzone 2 trophies. it'll get worked out, just give it time

zanzibarbreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By zanzibarbreeze

Yep, I guess it's still in the works. Whatever, I've been "81st in line" for a couple of days now. Don't even really care, though. I'm more interested to see how the points values attributed to the trophies work when the whole thing has got all the kinks ironed out. You know, what Jeff was talking about on the Bombcast.

TrashMustache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 20

#6  Edited By TrashMustache
@ZanzibarBreeze said:
"Yep, I guess it's still in the works. Whatever, I've been "81st in line" for a couple of days now. Don't even really care, though. I'm more interested to see how the points values attributed to the trophies work when the whole thing has got all the kinks ironed out. You know, what Jeff was talking about on the Bombcast. "
yeah i remember, that is neat!

@Kamasama said:

"If you understand it's bugged and in the works then why did you post this? These things have already been reported. "

i posted this because i like to be comforted , is all.