This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Shakeyhands (32 posts) -
#2 Posted by FearMyFlop (100 posts) -

I vote yes.

#3 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4676 posts) -

It is all TNT which are free anyway. Still I don't think he should have them uploaded like that.

#4 Edited by MrKlorox (11206 posts) -

I think all that stuff counts as non-premium. It's mostly TNTs (which you can watch free on the Justin.tv page) and stuff from before the WM split that seems to have been made free (such as the Big Live Live Show).

#5 Posted by ThunderSlash (1549 posts) -

Meh, looks like it's all TNT stuff, which are all easily accessible through Giant Bomb's Official Justin.tv channel.

#6 Posted by Hockeymask27 (3683 posts) -

@ImmortalSaiyan said:

It is all TNT which are free anyway. Still I don't think he should have them uploaded like that.

Ya its all the free one's so no.

#7 Posted by MaxxS (193 posts) -

The point of that channel is to put all the TNT and similar live streams that aren't on giantbomb.com in a more convenient place than justin.tv. I don't think any of those videos are behind the premium paywall.

#8 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

Naw, son, it's all TNT stuff (and some that I don't think are even archived on the site or Justin.tv, such as the Xboxalypse... which I may now have to watch.)

#9 Posted by PokeIkzai (385 posts) -

Eh... I mean you can just go over to justin.tv and watch it their anyway. Just let it be. If it was anything like Jar Time or whatever then for sure, definitely.

#10 Posted by JJOR64 (18908 posts) -

I thought that account was for the videos that never got uploaded on Giant Bomb. I say keep it if this is true.

#11 Posted by Nightriff (4915 posts) -

I vote yes because TNT is free live and to watch it later you have to be a subscriber, unless the rules changed and I didn't know that

#12 Posted by 71Ranchero (2675 posts) -

I think he got permission. Those are all videos that are not watchable on GB in any way.

#13 Posted by MB (11975 posts) -

Seems fine, thanks for keeping an eye out though dude!