Response to QOTD

kraznor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

Edited By kraznor

Well, I try not to buy used games whenever possible but its nice to have the option when I'm looking for older stuff. For example, finally found a copy of Frequency last year and that thing is mad old now so if I couldn't find it used I'd be out of luck. It sucks that the publishers don't get any money out of it but I actually like the fact there are game-specific retailers and I don't want that to go away so its kind of a necessary evil. And for the smaller, more niche titles, I don't tend to see that stuff on the "Used Game" shelves because those that were willing to buy it in the first place love it enough to hang onto it.

kraznor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By kraznor

Well, I try not to buy used games whenever possible but its nice to have the option when I'm looking for older stuff. For example, finally found a copy of Frequency last year and that thing is mad old now so if I couldn't find it used I'd be out of luck. It sucks that the publishers don't get any money out of it but I actually like the fact there are game-specific retailers and I don't want that to go away so its kind of a necessary evil. And for the smaller, more niche titles, I don't tend to see that stuff on the "Used Game" shelves because those that were willing to buy it in the first place love it enough to hang onto it.