RIP My 360 July 2007 - Nov. 2008

EnterpriseE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Edited By EnterpriseE

Well it was bound to happen again well it is not the same as what you are thinking. In fact my 360 didn't  Red Ring on me but I have no picture. Ever since the EXE update my PC monitor that I have my 360 plug into was acting odd.

I guess the nail in the coffin is when I was playing Gears of War 2 when all of sudden the color went bannas. At first I thought it was just another bug In gears of war 2 but I found out very quickly that it was the whole dashboard. So me thinking just change resolutions back and forth. Nope didn't work. So decided to turn my 360 on and off. BIG MISTAKE!

That was the last time I ever see the wonders of the new EXE. Then this hurts more because this is a big holiday week. I fear that it might be sometime before i see my 360 again. Oh well. Here lately since Gears 2 MP has been on the fritz lately I been enjoing Metal Gear Online. 

Thats right you heard me I been playing alot of Metal Gear Online. They just released new DLC called MEME Expansion. Also the problems that us MGO players been having since the last expansion pack with the constant cheating in Survival Mode and a host of other problems that would take several pages to explain. Well game on. 

EnterpriseE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By EnterpriseE

Well it was bound to happen again well it is not the same as what you are thinking. In fact my 360 didn't  Red Ring on me but I have no picture. Ever since the EXE update my PC monitor that I have my 360 plug into was acting odd.

I guess the nail in the coffin is when I was playing Gears of War 2 when all of sudden the color went bannas. At first I thought it was just another bug In gears of war 2 but I found out very quickly that it was the whole dashboard. So me thinking just change resolutions back and forth. Nope didn't work. So decided to turn my 360 on and off. BIG MISTAKE!

That was the last time I ever see the wonders of the new EXE. Then this hurts more because this is a big holiday week. I fear that it might be sometime before i see my 360 again. Oh well. Here lately since Gears 2 MP has been on the fritz lately I been enjoing Metal Gear Online. 

Thats right you heard me I been playing alot of Metal Gear Online. They just released new DLC called MEME Expansion. Also the problems that us MGO players been having since the last expansion pack with the constant cheating in Survival Mode and a host of other problems that would take several pages to explain. Well game on. 

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 106

#2  Edited By citizenkane

I moved this to General Discussion.

EnterpriseE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By EnterpriseE

Thanks.

Tylea002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Tylea002

Damn that sucks man, I hope that you can fix it as its under warranty, or at least it should be.

Didn't the last one RR on you in July around the time of playing Ninja Gaiden II as well, or did I imagine that.

Bulldog19892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By Bulldog19892
Why?....Just....why?
Why?....Just....why?
EnterpriseE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By EnterpriseE

LOL!!! That pic pretty much sums it all up.