Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks

Here's the PR and Trailer: 

Save the Turtles is a new Puzzle game from Sabarasa for the Nintendo DSi™. It will be available soon, exclusively on DSiWare™.

Save the Turtles is a puzzle game for Nintendo DSiWare™ where players must help baby sea turtles to hatch and then aid them in their struggle to get to the water, avoiding obstacles (such as predators and debris) and racing against the unforgiving tropical sun.

The game takes players over 32 of the worlds most exotic beaches in a quest to help tiny turtles find their new home on the sea. Players must use the stylus to rub the Touch Screen on the Nintendo DSi™ and dig eggs from the sand, then help the little reptiles crack out of them by tapping over the eggs. Once the turtles are born, they need to be lined up in thee or more while avoiding crabs, seagulls and litter, so that a sea wave can be summoned and take them safely to sea. The game features four game modes, including both a main campaign and "Turtles Forever" mode with endless replay value.

http://www.savetheturtlesgame.com/       

nukesniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By nukesniper

I like tuhtles...

rallier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By rallier

Looks like a well made puzzle game, 200 or 500 points would be a faire price for it i guess.

Dolphin_Butter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 21

#4  Edited By Dolphin_Butter

This actually looks interesting.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By Linkyshinks

Yep, 500 is most likely it's cost, which would be reasonable if it's fun, and like the PR says has good replay value. 

rallier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By rallier

made a very quick gamepage for it:  http://www.giantbomb.com/save-the-turtles/61-29949/
 Will add the dev an publisher data later this afternoon when i have the time for it.

Kou_Leifoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Kou_Leifoh

I thought this was relating to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. . . . .