ScrewAttack.com's Gaming's 1337 Awards

rjpelonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By rjpelonia

You know, GiantBomb sure could use some awards. Well, that's where we come in! ScrewAttack.com is having the annual Gaming's 1337 Awards and are now taking in nominations.

Just click here and nominate GiantBomb in any of the following fields you can. What should you put for Best Gaming Website? GiantBomb, of course! How about Best Gaming Podcast? The BombCast! But who should you put for Best Reviewer? You can only enter one name, so either Ryan, Vinny, Jeff, or Brad will do. Your choice.

Of course these are all just friendly suggestions. You can nominate whoever and whatever you want, but it wouldn't hurt to help out the ol' Bomb Shelter and the ol' Bomb... Crew... or something...

Finally, you can submit as many nominations as many times as you want, but ONLY ONCE PER DAY. If you submit a second one, your original one will be void.

So that's all there is to it. Now get out there and be somebody! Or... make GiantBomb be somebody.

JonathanMoore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By JonathanMoore

Hey its funny, I actually did Nominate GiantBomb before seeing this post yesterday!

-- God Bless.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Nominated.

CoolDrMoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By CoolDrMoney

I would cringe if I ever received something called "Gaming's 1337 award", but Giant Bomb're winner nonetheless.