#1  Edited By Jeust
MysteriousBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By MysteriousBob

Whats the SD card slot for? Mega Drive roms? Or some format of their own that you have to pay to download?

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Jeust
@MysteriousBob said:

" Whats the SD card slot for? Mega Drive roms? Or some format of their own that you have to pay to download? "

Both. I think you can either download roms and repack them as .bin, or pay for already compiled cards. 
baron_calamity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By baron_calamity

I have a similar item that was sold in the US.I played with it a few days . it isn't get quality and I rather play a port on the DS.
MysteriousBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By MysteriousBob
@Jeust said:
" @MysteriousBob said:

" Whats the SD card slot for? Mega Drive roms? Or some format of their own that you have to pay to download? "

Both. I think you can either download roms and repack them as .bin, or pay for already compiled cards.  "
... thats crazy. I didn't think you could sell something like that legally. Hmm. Seeing how my homebrew PSP is busted and DS Mega Drive emulation sucks, I might consider buying one.
Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#6  Edited By Jeust
@MysteriousBob said:
" @Jeust said:
" @MysteriousBob said:

Both. I think you can either download roms and repack them as .bin, or pay for already compiled cards.  "
... thats crazy. I didn't think you could sell something like that legally. Hmm. Seeing how my homebrew PSP is busted and DS Mega Drive emulation sucks, I might consider buying one. "
But then it is legal. The device was licensed with Sega.  

There seem to be some catches though: 

• It plays only genesis games.
  • And the player can't save in or out of the game their progress.

Still as there have been some model iterations, it could already have been fixed.