Shameless List: The Beatles: Rock Band Wish List, Part 2

MSG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

Edited By MSG
Here's part 2 of my 3 part TheBeatles: Rock Band song wish list. You can find part 1, which includes a sort of mission statement for the list and the tracks from the albums Please Please Me through Beatles For Sale, here.

This installment includes tracks from Help!, Rubber Soul, Revolver, and Sergeant Pepper's, as well as a couple of singles and a track from the Magical Mystery Tour soundtrack.

Help! (1965)
"Help!"
"Ticket To Ride"
"I've Just Seen A Face"

Rubber Soul (1965)
"You Won't See Me"
"I'm Looking Through You"
"Run For Your Life"

Revolver (1966)
"She Said She Said"
"And Your Bird Can Sing"

Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (1967)
"Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band"
"With A Little Help From My Friends"
"Getting Better"

Magical Mystery Tour (1967)
"Magical Mystery Tour"

Singles (1965-1967)
"Day Tripper"  (1965)
"Paperback Writer" (1966)
"Rain" (1966)

That's it for this installment. The final list will include tracks from The Beatles (The White Album), Abbey Road, and Let It Be, some singles, and a track from the Yellow Submarine soundtrack.

Feel free to tell me how much you hate my list and what horrible taste in music I have, but keep in mind, these aren't my favorite Beatles songs.  I most certainly like just about all of these, but most of my favorites aren't suitable for a Rock Band type game. 

MSG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By MSG
Here's part 2 of my 3 part TheBeatles: Rock Band song wish list. You can find part 1, which includes a sort of mission statement for the list and the tracks from the albums Please Please Me through Beatles For Sale, here.

This installment includes tracks from Help!, Rubber Soul, Revolver, and Sergeant Pepper's, as well as a couple of singles and a track from the Magical Mystery Tour soundtrack.

Help! (1965)
"Help!"
"Ticket To Ride"
"I've Just Seen A Face"

Rubber Soul (1965)
"You Won't See Me"
"I'm Looking Through You"
"Run For Your Life"

Revolver (1966)
"She Said She Said"
"And Your Bird Can Sing"

Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (1967)
"Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band"
"With A Little Help From My Friends"
"Getting Better"

Magical Mystery Tour (1967)
"Magical Mystery Tour"

Singles (1965-1967)
"Day Tripper"  (1965)
"Paperback Writer" (1966)
"Rain" (1966)

That's it for this installment. The final list will include tracks from The Beatles (The White Album), Abbey Road, and Let It Be, some singles, and a track from the Yellow Submarine soundtrack.

Feel free to tell me how much you hate my list and what horrible taste in music I have, but keep in mind, these aren't my favorite Beatles songs.  I most certainly like just about all of these, but most of my favorites aren't suitable for a Rock Band type game.