insanegamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By insanegamer

No Caption Provided
so Street Fighter IV comes out in the next couple of days and i am really thinking about getting it but should i is the question and i will make some points and you can help me decide.

1. i have the money so i can afford
  2. this would be my first brand new game of 2009
  3. i am a street fighter fan but haven't played a street fighter game in 10 years
  4. i am not great at fighting games but maybe 4 will get me back into them.
  5. the game just looks great
  6. i really need a fighting game in my collection and by the reviews this one might be for me.
  7. i think i am going to have to get arcade stick for this game and i won't get one of them for a couple of weeks unless i can find a cheap one.

Now For the Australians who read my Blog i want an arcade stick because i know its hard to play with the PS3 Control so i want to know where is the best place to get the cheapest Arcade stick ?

also thanks for your comments on if i should get a Wii or 360 and by all the comments and the 27 comments on my Giant Bomb blog even though some of them were bashing me but oh well but i will probally end up getting a 360 so in the next couple months you will find out my final decision but thanks again.

JamesF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By JamesF

Yeah, I think you should get SFIV. It looks awesome.

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By RHCPfan24

I would get it, yeah. I suck at fighting games but I am going to put in the time to get good at this one. It definitely seems like it is worth it.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By penguindust

The standard edition arcade sticks appear to be born broken.  A design mistake seems to cause the stick to get stuck in one direction.  The tournament edition stick is reviewed much much better but is hard to find and quite expensive.  You may want to opt for the less expensive but well made fightpads.  They look like an old Sega controller.  The guys on Giant Bomb said that they fought over the fightpad on their podcast when playing the game.

If you are looking to add a fighting game to your collection, then it's as good a place to start as any.  I have SC4 for the PS3 and DOA4 for the 360.  Both are fun, but I'm a button-masher so other aspects (collecting clothing) are what keeps me coming back to those games.

insanegamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By insanegamer

thanks for your comments everyone

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee2492b629bb
deactivated-5ee2492b629bb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It's infuriating if you don't play a lot of fighting games. Keep that in mind.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By LiquidPrince

Buy!