#1  Edited By m1k3
m1k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By m1k3

So i'm deciding which MMO to get back into. First off i dont want any responses that are "neither," or "they both suck" or that MMO's are a waste of time. The whole reason im getting back into either of these is because i am waiting for the release of FFXIII in March and i need a time killer without spending a lot. Im basically gonna be unfreezing my account.  Also i will be starting a new character for which ever im going back to.

WoW: The last time i played was when BC was released. I really dont have any end-game experience since my highest lvl was at around 25.

Aion: I played this from release till the end of the free month trial. I only got up to lvl 14 and started hearing how bad the grinding is to level up from then on. I would like to get back into this and try another class though.

Avatar image for griefersstolemykeyboard
griefersstolemykeyboard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

World of Warcraft is better in every way except the graphics I guess if you like good water effects etc.  Leveling has been made much easier and fun aswell, you can even level in battlegrounds now! madness!

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#4  Edited By Yummylee

nethier, just RUUUUUN!
Aljosa15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Aljosa15

Neither. The last thing in the upcoming godly year of gaming that is 2010 to do is waste money on MMOs. Run man, run!

harris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By harris

I've played large amounts of both (well, at least a large amount of  WoW. Pretty decent amount of Aion), and I can say this: 

Aion has terrible PvE but great PvP. PvE is bland and grindy. PvP is very exciting and worthwhile, if you can suffer through the PvE to get to it. The graphics are nice, but they don't make up for a lackluster PvE experience.

WoW is the opposite, at least in my opinion. I've always hated PvP in WoW; I feel as if it was just thrown in as a side feature. The PvE atmosphere and world of WoW really make it great, though, along with an excellent and compelling end-game.

I like PvE more than PvP so I prefer WoW, but if you like PvP and are willing to get your hands dirty with some grinding, go with Aion.

Or you could just run like everyone else said :P Not playing an MMO is never a bad decision.

Yukoei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Yukoei

Aion is terrible, played it and hated it.

I will soon get WoTLK and a timecard to start play WoW again and I think you should do that to. Also new expansion is coming up soon.

Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By Akeldama
@Abyssfull said:
" nethier, just RUUUUUN! "
this. seriously.
Avatar image for themustachehero
TheMustacheHero