Should i stick with bioshock 2?

bcooper56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bcooper56

I have it pre-order but to tell the truth im sitll not sure about it! I just got mass effect recently and i have heavy rain and Battle field bad company 2 pre-order im just wondering should i keep bioshock 2 pre-order or change it to ff13 or something elese?

turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By turbomonkey138

Woa dude ..... wish i had enough money to get them all ....I guess i am a broke as shit college student

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By Yummylee

If FF13 is your alternative...keep BioShock 2. It looks to be a really great game to me anywhoo, I'd preorder if I had the spare cash.
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mano521

bioshock 2 > ff13 

stick with bioshock. western rpgs are always better than jrpgs

Deusoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Deusoma
@mano521: 
Bioshock 2 =/= RPG.
pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By pause422

I wouldn't because absolutely everything about it looks terrible. But that's just me.

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mano521
@Deusoma: oh woops.  didnt mean to say rpg. o well. 
either way i liked bioshock 1 waaaaay more than any jrpg, so the point still remains
Sambambo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By Sambambo

Get Bioshock/FF13 once you have completed your other games. They will be cheaper then...

crystalskull2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By crystalskull2

FF13 is no alternative to Bioshock 2. But it seems you would be pretty busy with the other games. So,i would suggest cancelling your pre-order as you can find it cheaper later.

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Diamond

Definitely get FF13 if your alt choice is Bioshock 2.  I can't believe people are suggesting Bioshock 2 over it, that's nuts.  Even if Bioshock 2 turns out to be a decent game, it will be despite the money grubbing attitude of the developers / publisher.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ajamafalous
@pause422 said:
" I wouldn't because absolutely everything about it looks terrible. But that's just me. "
Lowbrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Lowbrow

Bioshock is one of my least anticipated games of 2010.

I loved the first one - loved it so much that I am convinced (and perhaps unjustifiably so) that no other game with the same name could have the impact of the first.

Just me though.

bcooper56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By bcooper56

Actually im switching it with red dead redemption! Do you guys think it good idea?

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Snail
@bcooper56 said:
" Actually im switching it with red dead redemption! Do you guys think it good idea? "
I think it might be a pretty good idea, we really don't know much about that game yet though. But Bioshock 2 seems like a pretty pointless product for one to own, especially if one has enjoyed Bioshock one. If you're into shooters I guess Red Dead Redemption should leave you pretty satisfied. 

Why are you so eager to pre-order games anyway?
Avatar image for theoriginalatlas
Atlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

#15  Edited By Atlas

To me Red Dead Redemption has a lot to prove. Revolver was by no means a great game, and I'm very tired of current Rockstar's output. I don't think that is a game you want to pre-order. I only pre-order games that I know are going to be fantastic or are to my tastes; last year I pre-ordered five games, and they were Tales of Vesperia (released late in Europe), Forza 3, Borderlands, Assassin's Creed 2 and Dragon Age: Origins. Wanna go check my Best of 2009 list? I'll save you the trip - that was the top five.

Why pre-order a game that you're unsure about or isn't getting hyped by the press? Heavy Rain and Bad Company 2 are good pre-order games (Heavy Rain still has to prove something, but all early signs are good). BioShock 2 and RDR, not so much. I think BioShock 2 will be a damn good game, but many others don't, and I can totally see why.

bcooper56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By bcooper56
@Snail said:
" @bcooper56 said:
" Actually im switching it with red dead redemption! Do you guys think it good idea? "
I think it might be a pretty good idea, we really don't know much about that game yet though. But Bioshock 2 seems like a pretty pointless product for one to own, especially if one has enjoyed Bioshock one. If you're into shooters I guess Red Dead Redemption should leave you pretty satisfied.  Why are you so eager to pre-order games anyway? "
I watch the game series on the game was pretty much blown away at how good game is and how deep the world is and all.