Show off your favorite piece of video game related apparel that you own

whitegreyblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By whitegreyblack

I thought this might be fun: show off your favorite piece of video game related apparel you own.

I don't have much int he way of video game related stuff but I am very fond of my Blanka t-shirt; shown here with bonus beard cameo:

No Caption Provided

At the Extra Life charity event here in my city, a couple of people had some really nice Mass Effect stuff - one fellow had an N7 leather jacket that I would not own personally but looked really neat.

What do you look for when choosing a piece of video game related clothing? Are you into licensed stuff that looks like an actual character's stuff, or just something interesting that uses something from a game or franchise in an interesting design?

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

No Caption Provided

And the general public never catches on.

Avatar image for giantlizardking
GiantLizardKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

I get more comments on this shirt than any other article of clothing that I own.

Avatar image for deactivated-64162a4f80e83
deactivated-64162a4f80e83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Bad photo, I love the colours on this shirt they're really bright and always loved the oddworld in game marketing design.

mems1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Mass Effect N7 hoodie is really comfortable. I think thats the only gaming piece of clothing I've ever owned lol.

officer_falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

#7 fisk0  Moderator

I own an Atari Teenage Riot T-shirt, so not directly tied to video games but kinda related. That's the extent of it, not many video game related shirts I'd consider wearing, other than Doom, Hexen, Quake and System Shock stuff if it were available at reasonable prices.

Y2Ken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 28

@thesilenttruth: I want this in my life. Also I'm generally pretty appreciative of stuff that doesn't scream "Video Games!" but that people will recognise if they do play games.

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@officer_falcon & @y2ken: Here's my enabler. Tailor made for female and male sizes. $60 for the jacket and $90 for the full set; both options include the pins. And it took between 3 and 4 weeks to put the jacket together, ship it out of Hong Kong, and get it past customs and whatnot without any issues.

And yeah Ken. I pretty much blend in with the Adidas jacket wearing people, granted that I don't wear it with the pins and usually wear it with jeans and t-shirts of various death metal bands. The "Oh. Oooooooooh...!" moment when explaining the reference to similar-minded friends was pretty amusing.

pickledscoot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

I got this shirt at Pax East last year. I really dig it.

Avatar image for deactivated-629fb02f57a5a
deactivated-629fb02f57a5a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I have this hat, it's fit is terrible and I don't wear it. Other than that, the only apparel I own that's gaming related is Giant Bomb shirts.

No Caption Provided

Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided

Custom handmade Silent Hill "Halo of the Sun" backpatch gets my pick

Ringedwithtile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I don't have any, but I grew up with a TON of movie apparel because my dad worked in film promotion in the 80s and 90s. So basically my entire wardrobe all through elementary school was promotional clothing, and when I got into high school I grew out of it. I think because of that I've never felt compelled to buy fan apparel again.

Ry_Ry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a pair of Pacman socks. That's it.

KirkyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By KirkyX

There's a lot to choose between, but it's gotta be my FTL hoodie.

dobedobedo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://store.bethsoft.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/h/o/hoodie-fo-ncr-back.jpg

Nobody knows what it is though. I just constantly have people asking me, "Why do you have a California flag hoodie?"

whitegreyblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I bought this one when Fallout 4 was announced.

No Caption Provided

spiketail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By spiketail

One of my favorites: Hylian Industries. Preference of a more subtle statement instead of something in-your-face and I think it's very clever in it's presentation style.

No Caption Provided