Slight correction to a post from last time...

ferrarimanf355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Edited By ferrarimanf355

Yeah, I thought the AOU expo was going to be this week, but I got it confused with the JAMMA expo. AOU is apparently going to be in early 2010. I was getting a little antsy when Sega made two Tetris games the centerpiece of their show, but my source reminded me that this wasn't the expo I was looking for. He also added that the new Daytona USA game he tipped me off to would be called Sega Racing Classic (Sega Europe filed a trademark for that name a few months ago) and that it would be more of a remake, not a sequel. That's okay by me, as long as Sumo Digital gets a crack at a home port. Maybe it'll end up like Sega Rally 3, where the existence of the game was leaked via location test before being officially unveiled.  

In the meantime, here's one of the Tetris games Sega showed off at the JAMMA expo. 

ferrarimanf355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By ferrarimanf355

Yeah, I thought the AOU expo was going to be this week, but I got it confused with the JAMMA expo. AOU is apparently going to be in early 2010. I was getting a little antsy when Sega made two Tetris games the centerpiece of their show, but my source reminded me that this wasn't the expo I was looking for. He also added that the new Daytona USA game he tipped me off to would be called Sega Racing Classic (Sega Europe filed a trademark for that name a few months ago) and that it would be more of a remake, not a sequel. That's okay by me, as long as Sumo Digital gets a crack at a home port. Maybe it'll end up like Sega Rally 3, where the existence of the game was leaked via location test before being officially unveiled.  

In the meantime, here's one of the Tetris games Sega showed off at the JAMMA expo.