So...hating the new Giantbomb with a passion.

• 53 results
mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#51  Edited By mike

@fallen189 said:

@mb said:

I'm going to add this thread (and dude's lists) to the Best of Giant Bomb thing I'm working on. Holy fucking crap...I don't even know what to say.

I expected better from you

Well hey, at least I'm not on IRC pretending to be a girl like some dude did on IRC back in the day. I mean, can you believe someone would do that? Talk about messed up!

pr1mus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

@mb said:

@fallen189 said:

@mb said:

I'm going to add this thread (and dude's lists) to the Best of Giant Bomb thing I'm working on. Holy fucking crap...I don't even know what to say.

Well hey, at least I'm not on IRC pretending to be a girl like some dude did on IRC back in the day. I mean, can you believe someone would do that? Talk about messed up!

You are that dude right?

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#53  Edited By mike

@pr1mus said:
@mb said:

@fallen189 said:

@mb said:

You are that dude right?

No, and I'm not naming any names or anything but that dude's initials are fallen189.

What's that old proverb about glass houses and stones?