So thats where all my money went.

nutta27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

Edited By nutta27

Gaming is an obsession. If you are a member of giant bomb you have to agree with that. But it can be a costly hobby to be a gamer and just this month I really realised how expensive it actually is.  

During the period from the 25th of Feb and Today I realised I have spent around £200 on gaming alone and this is supposed to be the quiet months for gaming. 

Anyway in the next few paragraphs I will go through the things I have bought with the price and a small review on the product: 

Killzone 3: £39.99

Bulletstorm: £37.99

4200 Microsoft Points £30.00: with these i purchased 

Stacking  1200
Beyond Good and Evil 800 
Age of Booty 400 
Lara Croft 400 (deal of the week this week) 
Torchlight 1200 

The New Silver Xbox Controller: £35.99 

Marvel Vs Capcom 3: £39.99  

Like I said Gaming can be quite an expensive hobby but one I love so I am happy to part the cost. I have been throughly happy with every product I have bought on the list above.  The new silver controller looks totally beautiful with the monochrome buttons. The twisting d-pad doesn't seem useful at all even with fighting games which i thought it would be but I will do further tests with games and maybe do an extensive review of the product in my next blog. Also what does everyone else think on this topic?

No Caption Provided
nutta27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By nutta27

Gaming is an obsession. If you are a member of giant bomb you have to agree with that. But it can be a costly hobby to be a gamer and just this month I really realised how expensive it actually is.  

During the period from the 25th of Feb and Today I realised I have spent around £200 on gaming alone and this is supposed to be the quiet months for gaming. 

Anyway in the next few paragraphs I will go through the things I have bought with the price and a small review on the product: 

Killzone 3: £39.99

Bulletstorm: £37.99

4200 Microsoft Points £30.00: with these i purchased 

Stacking  1200
Beyond Good and Evil 800 
Age of Booty 400 
Lara Croft 400 (deal of the week this week) 
Torchlight 1200 

The New Silver Xbox Controller: £35.99 

Marvel Vs Capcom 3: £39.99  

Like I said Gaming can be quite an expensive hobby but one I love so I am happy to part the cost. I have been throughly happy with every product I have bought on the list above.  The new silver controller looks totally beautiful with the monochrome buttons. The twisting d-pad doesn't seem useful at all even with fighting games which i thought it would be but I will do further tests with games and maybe do an extensive review of the product in my next blog. Also what does everyone else think on this topic?

No Caption Provided
Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Xeiphyer

Oh man there are silver 360 controllers? Those are sexy O_O"

And yeah... Gaming is so expensive, At least I pay less than you for games in Canada =P

NorthSarge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By NorthSarge

is the new controller any good? i recently bought a new xbox when mine rrod'ed to death, and a plus was that i would be getting a new controller since my controllers were nasty and had some abuse on them from years of gaming. so with the new controller i felt great and then a month or so in i realized a couple problems with it... like the battery pops out semi-randomly and the joystick gets stuck in the "i want to go left" position which made me sad. 

so. my question. is the d-pad any better? i want to start getting into the new MK game and since i play on the xbox i was curious to see if it would be worth it to upgrade controllers.... seeing that i have some free money from amazon for buying games i would have bought anyway.
RudeJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By RudeJohn

Games are expensive - CHECK

Twisty D-pad sucks - CHECK

Yet another awful blog - CHECK

Cute couple - CHECK

*yawn* - CHECK

ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By ProfessorEss

I'll get back to you in November 2011.

I_smell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By I_smell

How does anyone play Torchlight AND Beyond Good n Evil AND Marvel vs Capcom 3 in ONE MONTH? Ontop of all those other games?

You are buying too many games. Stop.