So who is excited for the Tokyo Gameshow?

deusdigit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By deusdigit

i figured i should break the ice here :D i don't see much hype or excitement for it and its only a few days away. what will they show this year? perhaps a trailer for metal gear rising? Your predictions?

Expletive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Expletive

If P5 is announced,
I might cream my pants. 

flaminghobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By flaminghobo

Not me really, though I hope I'm pleasently surprised all the same.

Clubvodka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Clubvodka

The only thing I get excited for is E3 because you just know theres gonna' be something. Still I'd like to see Metal Gear, P5 and maybe a sequel to Lost Odyssey but thats about as likely as Jeff and Vinny doing new game plus on P4. 
dogbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By dogbox

I'm open to some exciting surprise announcements, but as for what's already confirmed to be there, I'm not all that excited. Too much stuff coming out really soon to be too focused on the future, I think!

I really hope to see Metroid: Other M though.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By penguindust

Sadly, my excitement is waning each day.  I read today that Itagaki's Tokyo Vikings isn't ready to reveal anything about their upcoming project, and Square Enix is focused pretty much on just Final Fantasy, but nothing is being shown concerning Final Fantasy XIII VersusFront Mission Evolved could be cool, but my early impressions were that the game has moved away from its tactical RPG roots.  On a brighter note I see that Level-5 is still showing Ni no Kuni for the DS.   There maybe some surprises, but I don't think it will be much better than this past Gamescom.

LinksOcarina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#7  Edited By LinksOcarina

i'll be listening.

When I get home from work about everything, of course. Then again, I don't even know what to expect, other than what we already know.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By xyzygy
@Clubvodka: Yeah, I heard a while ago that they were thinking of doing a sequel to Blue Dragon first. But, if you look on the Mistwalker website, there is a new drawing that the head artist made for their current project.  

No Caption Provided
I don't mean to start anything here, but does anyone else see a possiility of a more mature Blue Dragon, maybe when Shu is older? Look at the style of the spikes on the armor and the teeath on the dragons. It has somewhat of a similar feel but much much more mature.  

Here's a link to some other interesting drawings done by Mistwalker:  http://www.mistwalkercorp.com/album/album/gallery1.html 

After all those cute little drawings, who knows what those characters are for? Most likely concepts, but they still look interesting.
gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

#9  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator
@deusdigit said:
" i figured i should break the ice here :D i don't see much hype or excitement for it and its only a few days away. what will they show this year? perhaps a trailer for metal gear rising? Your predictions? "
It's definitely no E3 but if it was anything like last years TGS it should be exciting.
cygnus_x89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By cygnus_x89

The only game that I would be excited for if it was announced is Persona 5. Although, I like surprises.

Senile_Kyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By Senile_Kyle

TGS has always been a minor event to me, I kinda just casually check different gaming websites and see what new news they post.  Usually TGS has at least one big announcement but it really just depends on who you are and what kind of games you're into.  

I guess I would like to see if SE shows some more FF13. I would also like to see MGS peace walker, Dead Rising 2, dragon ball raging blast, front mission: evolved, and yakuza 4.

Maybe they'll show off some Crackdown 2, gran turismo 5, and maybe a few XBLA games.

Also, it would be sweet if they announced Yakuza 3 for the US and I would shit my pants if sega came out and announced Shenmue III.

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheHBK

nope.  can anyone name anything good for me to check out?  Anything but JRPGs, I pretty much hate JRPGs because they are gay.
All I want out of TGS is info on metal gear stuff and a release date for GT5.

BigBoss1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By BigBoss1911

Id like to see a GT5 release date and some sort of MGS 4 substance.

AaronAlex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By AaronAlex

Give me another Shenmue damnit.  

deusdigit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By deusdigit

i wonder if they will show off the white knight chronicles from level 5. and what if persona 5 is a playstation3 game?
RichardLOlson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By RichardLOlson

I'm excited for the game show.  I wish I could go there.