So...Geometry Wars is kinda amazing.

MadExponent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By MadExponent
So last night I finally played Geometry Wars.  I was hanging with some friends, we were all a little under the influence.  I was flipping through XBLA games, and I remembered that Brad Shoemaker always raves about Geometry Wars.  So I downloaded the trial and after one game I bought the full game.

I don't think I've had that much simple fun in so damn long.  The graphics are great, the control is simple and the gameplay is insane.  I played that game for hours on end that night and this morning I woke up and did the same thing.  I've never been so pleasantly surprised.  Definitely pick this up.
Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Willy105

Yeah, it kinda is.

Try playing it without the influence. It will be funner.
pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By pause422

Yeah GW's is awesome,I bought GW's 2  last night..and honestly,I was sure I would be satisfied with just the trial because I don't usually get into those games,then I liked it so much and bought it,and I've been constantly hooked. Check out the game section for "Geometry Wars 2 retro evolved" in the search,you can see some of the screenshots of it. Its way more crazy than the first game,and its super fucking trippy....like the first thing that came to mind is "wow ,there is no way anyone created this game like this and wasn't stoned) Its awesome though,I highly recommend it.

MadExponent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MadExponent
pause422 said:
"Yeah GW's is awesome,I bought GW's 2  last night..and honestly,I was sure I would be satisfied with just the trial because I don't usually get into those games,then I liked it so much and bought it,and I've been constantly hooked. Check out the game section for "Geometry Wars 2 retro evolved" in the search,you can see some of the screenshots of it. Its way more crazy than the first game,and its super fucking trippy....like the first thing that came to mind is "wow ,there is no way anyone created this game like this and wasn't stoned) Its awesome though,I highly recommend it.
"

Haha I was stoned and the music was penetrating as hell.  I got GW 2.  Yeah my concentration was amazing since I was pretty baked.
Shocker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Shocker

It is really amazing. Very addicting.

Knives

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By Knives

I got my hands on Galaxies right before Retro 2 released and I can't keep away.

SolemnOaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SolemnOaf

my favorite  xbla games are Rez and the two Geometry Wars.  There's just something awesome about high def vector graphics.

cann3dheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8  Edited By cann3dheat

I wish there was a Geometry Wars forum...

Oh wait!