Sony E3 2010 Press Event Playstation Network Invitations

adri4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By adri4n

So I got invited to the Sony E3 Press Event and I got the legal affidavit signed and notarized, but it also says

Driver's license or picture identification is required for check-in. Prior RSVP required

nowhere in the email or the attached document does it explain if and how I'm supposed to RSVP, I sure hope i didn't miss my opportunity.

If anyone has any answers, it would be greatly appreciated.    

Update
For the record this is the email, 

The news is good! You are one of the lucky PlayStation®Network members who will be on-site when PlayStation® pulls back the curtain and gives the world a peek at what’s next! The PlayStation® E3 Press Event promises to deliver breaking news, inside scoops and you-heard-it-here-first announcements. After the Press Event, you can mingle, enjoy some food and beverages and play games alongside journalists and industry folk. Please note that an invitation to our Press Event DOES NOT secure you entrance to any other E3 activities, including the expo floor at the Los Angeles Convention Center. Below please find important information regarding the event:

PRESS EVENT INFORMATION - Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Driver's license or picture identification is required for check-in. Prior RSVP required.

665 W. Jefferson Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90007

TIMES:
11:00AM -- Check-in Begins
11:00-11:45AM -- Reception
12:00PM -- Press Event Begins

DRIVING DIRECTIONS
From the 101:  101 East, 110 South, Exit on Exposition Blvd and go straight. Turn right on Figueroa and left on W. 32nd Street to parking garage (on left)
From the 10:  Exit Hoover, go south.  Turn left on 32nd Street.  Parking garage will be on right.
From the 110:  Exit Exposition Blvd.  Turn left on 37th Street (Northbound only), turn right on Figueroa and left on W. 32nd Street to parking garage (on left)
If you are arriving by taxi, please request to be dropped off at W. 32nd Street and Royal Street.  A taxi line will be available following the press event.

*VERY IMPORTANT: In order to get in, you MUST print out the attached legal affidavit, sign it, have it notarized, AND bring the original to the event. ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS.

Congratulations!  We'll see you there.

Sincerely,
PlayStation®Network    

ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By ch13696

Have you tried replying to the email? Usually if companies want a response then they'll accept email replies.

zonerover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By zonerover

Most people who will be responding to this post (including myself) don't have invitations, so you're probably in the best boat to work that one out. Anyhow, you obviously have to get in touch with Sony somehow to RSVP, and you better do it soon too.