Sony got hacked (again yes I'm serious)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

televisionomy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By televisionomy

Wow. That's pretty pathetic on Sony's part, but the story itself is pretty ridiculous. The group  Lulzsec decided to hack Sony to show how they are a terrible company, by taking one million usernames and passwords some of them government or military usernames and passwords, how do I know this you ask because it has .gov or .mil if they used PSN. Apparently it works and people part of the military,government, and PSN as a whole, have been taken, but the good news is Mark Zuckerberg or some staff member heard about the incident and grab the list (yes there was a list, did I mention that, no? Okay moving) and they secured every one of their facebook accounts, so that way they couldn't get hack into, you have to type in a old password or some thing like that.  FaceBook actually doing something good for once and not making people ever get off facebook, Yay!

televisionomy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By televisionomy

Wow. That's pretty pathetic on Sony's part, but the story itself is pretty ridiculous. The group  Lulzsec decided to hack Sony to show how they are a terrible company, by taking one million usernames and passwords some of them government or military usernames and passwords, how do I know this you ask because it has .gov or .mil if they used PSN. Apparently it works and people part of the military,government, and PSN as a whole, have been taken, but the good news is Mark Zuckerberg or some staff member heard about the incident and grab the list (yes there was a list, did I mention that, no? Okay moving) and they secured every one of their facebook accounts, so that way they couldn't get hack into, you have to type in a old password or some thing like that.  FaceBook actually doing something good for once and not making people ever get off facebook, Yay!

Avatar image for christiancastillo
ChristianCastillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ChristianCastillo

This is old news...

televisionomy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By televisionomy
@ChristianCastillo said:
This is old news...
Thanks for the info! I guess I'm still in the past haha.
Avatar image for mariachimacabre
MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By MariachiMacabre

Doesn't mean it's not worthy of discussion. According to the hackers, they took it basically to show the public that Sony does nothing with the data they receive. Apparently passwords and usernames and stuff were not encrypted at all. Essentially just sitting in a word file waiting to be taken. Only furthers my current disgust with Sony, a company I usually really like.

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

#5  Edited By ZombiePie