Still waiting for Jeff to eat burgers while blindfolded!

MisterBogus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

When i heard the challenge on the bombcast a few months ago, I couldn't wait to see it on an UPF's, but it never came around, What gives!? I hope to see a blind Jeff scarfing down burgers and guessing where they come from, Whos with me!?

FinalDasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#2 FinalDasa  Moderator

I just re-listened to this section of that podcast.

It might be hard to gather enough variety of burgers. From what I gather San Francisco isn't a hamburger haven.

However I feel like this would be an excellent premium stream! Forgo the VinnyVania for a week, though I love that as well, and force feed Jeff some round meat.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

@finaldasa: shouldn't be hard at all, we have all of the major chains. Some even with drive throughs!

It would be funny but I'm confident Jeff would get 100% right, so...not sure there would be a great payoff in the end.

bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4 bigsocrates  Online

I want a Burgers & Burgertime special video in which Jeff does the burger test and then tries different versions of Burgertime.

Nae! I don't want it, I DEMAND IT! THIS is why we buy Giant Bomb gold, people. THE PEOPLE ARE SPEAKING AND WHAT THEY WANT IS TO WATCH JEFF GERSTMANN IDENTIFY BURGERS WHILE BLINDFOLDED.

They could maybe bring in a guest star to compete with him too.

MisterBogus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MisterBogus

The way Jeff was boasting, How could they not do this! Im really curious if he can actually do it! I could also see Vinny secretly sneaking in something funny , just to screw with Jeff haha. I really want to see this!

face15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I DEMAND that they make such a streamimmediately.

I feel like either Will Smith or Dave Lang should probably be there as well to add some colour commentary.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#7  Edited By TheManWithNoPlan

Aren't we all? That could easily be premium content.

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

they make all the burgers out of dog food and don't tell him until after the contest ended

xXCrazyCostaXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did this for my birthday after listening to this podcast. Nailed it. Got every single one right. Almost missed Hardee's because I don't eat there often enough and Dairy Queen but I brought that shit home for the win. We did 10 chains. My best friend also got them all right but everyone else missed a couple but we're still in high percentage. Not to hard honestly. We also got frooties (pills that change your taste buds to make everything sweet). Those were awesome and I highly recommend them.

thebunnyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Lets round up a posse,find Jeff and force him infront of a camera and make him eat those hamburgers (tears optional). We will have our satisfaction.

GaspoweR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

When i heard the challenge on the bombcast a few months ago, I couldn't wait to see it on an UPF's, but it never came around, What gives!? I hope to see a blind Jeff scarfing down burgers and guessing where they come from, Whos with me!?

Thank you for bringing this up again! Bout damn time this idea gets turned into reality!

cc @jeff

Wired_Abyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They should do this during the E3 stream. Seems like the perfect time and place for it.

wjb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Burger Challenge while shopping for old video games in Japan...at the same time!

Thrillhouse87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Thrillhouse87

Lets round up a posse,find Jeff and force him infront of a camera and make him eat those hamburgers (tears optional). We will have our satisfaction.

No Caption Provided

I have absolutely no drawing tools or programs (and not too much skill) but... here ya go anyway.

xite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah this is something that needs to happen.

Clonedzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Clonedzero

Yeah, what the fuck? Why hasn't this happened.

Old school giantbomb this woulda happened the day after they mentioned it. Now they'r ebitches to the CBSi "man". keeping them down, making them go to "meetings" all the time!

Man, what happened to jeff man! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU! You've changed man, You've changed!

Seikenfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#17  Edited By Seikenfreak

Would love to see this. I'm confident Jeff could do this because I'm confident I could. The burger chains around here (NJ) all have pretty distinct tastes, sizes, shapes, buns etc. It all depends if Jeff has good taste buds.

But I do consider myself to be a "Super Taster" or whatever you want to call it because I read a science-y study on the net about it and everything exactly describes my eating habits.

Anyway, this has premium subscriber content written all over it. And it's gross that people are fantasizing about them "force feeding" Jeff. For this to work it'd have to be carefully orchestrated and he should probably be allowed to only take one or two bites of each one to sample.