Suda 51 Working With Square Enix On Mysterious Project (Rumor)

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks

No Caption Provided

Goichi Suda
Goichi Suda
Goichi Suda, aka Suda 51, creator of cult classics Killer 7 and No More Heroes, looks to be collaborating with Square Enix on a unknown project currently.

Grasshopper Manufacture has a page on it's site which lists past and present partners on projects, Square Enix is currently featured on this page, with a question mark over the games title.

Could this mean fans will see a No More Heroes RPG at some point?, hopefully E3 will shed some light on this, as well as No More Heroes 2 also.

Thanks to Eurogamer

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Al3xand3r

Square's publishing a broad range of titles lately, a WW2 RTS is in their pipeline... So, no, we can't assume anything about the genre. And uh, I doubt they'd turn No More Heroes into a JRPG anyway, it'd probably be a new IP. But whatever, it's good to see such a great studio finally recognised for their work by the rest of the industry. I hope they keep getting contracts and deals with whoever they please :)

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By penguindust

Also via Eurogamer, Tim Schafer-LucasArts classic Secret of Monkey Island coming to XBLA rumor.  Rumors are fun.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By Linkyshinks
Al3xand3r said:
Square's publishing a broad range of titles lately, a WW2 RTS is in their pipeline... So, no, we can't assume ... [more]

I wasn't being serious. It would be cool to have a RPG where Travis is featured as a character though

There's already a thread dedicated to that Penguin.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By toowalrus

Square needs help to make a good RPG nowadays eh? Bummer.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Al3xand3r