@EpicSteve: oooo its not thaaat bad
swamplord666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#302  Edited By swamplord666

whats your psn/xboxlive account? just need to make sure i never play with you.
team killers should be banned. Basically ruining other peoples experiences to better yours. Selfish behavious if i've ever seen one.
Also on the bombcast, they weren't agreeing with you that it was fun. they NEVER like it, but can see that people will do that shit.

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#303  Edited By mano521
@swamplord666: if you really gotta be like that its the exact same as my username.    ps. i dont normally teamkill.    but when i do i realize that people shouldnt really care. seeing as how its just a game. and you clearly didnt read to see who i do it to.   
also as i recall ryan said he saw the fun in being a dick  :) 
anyways no need to be a bitch about it. if you wanna block me for something i do every 3 months or so then go for it. file a complaint while your at it.
AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#304  Edited By AhmadMetallic
@mano521 said:
" And if i get teamkilled, i usually laugh it off.   "
im all for a good laugh but if you USUALLY laugh a teamkill off then you sir do not play multiplayer games seriously... how can you have a serious Battlefield round with kills and teamwork and whatnot if you tolerate teamkills and laugh them off instead of trying to eliminate them as they are a fucked up obstacle ?
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305  Edited By mano521
@Ahmad_Metallic:   well thats the point really. i dont play games seriously. because in my opinion, the second you get serious about a game, thats when it stops being fun, and it starts getting aggravating if things dont turn out your way. i always laugh dying off in games. because it is bound to happen.  
i say if you start to get angry at anything in a game, thats when you should stop playing. because games are meant to be fun, and if you start getting pissed at it, youre ruining the experience for yourself 
i can play battlefield just fine with teamwork, because sometimes i consider planning out an attack or defense strategy fun. but if im serious about it, that means i get angry or disappointed when they dont work out. 
AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306  Edited By AhmadMetallic
@mano521:  i couldnt agree more, but not with multiplayer games which have a purpose.. if you're one of those people who join a server just to experiment with C4 or run around with a knife, good for you but i cant resist going for the flag when there's a flag because the overall experience (which requires a measure of seriousness and concentration) is mindblowing, like you're a part of a good war movie.
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307  Edited By mano521
@Ahmad_Metallic: o i know that man.  sometimes i fool around, and sometimes i teamkill, and sometimes i just run straight for the objective with like 10 other people with explosions going on around and gun fire and tanks and its complete chaos. but that, for me, isnt playing the game seriously. its just another way of having insane fun. if i died for some explosion in that mad rush i would crack up. 
AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308  Edited By AhmadMetallic
@mano521 said:
" and sometimes i just run straight for the objective with like 10 other people with explosions going on around and gun fire and tanks and its complete chaos. "
it seems to me that thats the closest you ever got to a real battle.. thats sad. going in as a squad, organized and with some strategy and completing the objective with good teamwork and focus is a really really compelling experience and i recommend that you try it out. 

As i said, dont get me wrong, im all for fun and laughs and getting gay with kids, chaos can be my cup of tea and i can play carelessly and have a good time, but usually i prefer going for the objective and actually doing something, which - like it or not - does require a measure of seriousness because you cant have the intention to win and be laughing at getting teamkilled at the same time :P
Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#309  Edited By Akeldama
@Bubahula said:
" @mano521 said:

@Bubahula said:
" i hate team killers and griefers. why can you only have fun at others expense? "
if you think about it, you are killing the other team. having fun at their expense. i dont feel like that is a reasonable argument "
killing the other team is not at all the same thing. when i die it is not ruining the game for me.  that is a stupid argument. "
leave him alone. This thread is going nowhere. Let the little retard get kicked and banned as he pleases. 
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310  Edited By mano521
@Ahmad_Metallic: welli suppose thats true except i normally lack the intention to win a match im in. like, ill do my best and its usually pretty decent. but i goof off if i feel like it and couldnt care less if i won or lost. 
but i do understand what you are talking about. its usually the case that when i play battlefield (mind you i play on consoles) i am stuck with a speechless squad, or one that just does their own thing. if they needed me to do something, and i felt like playing that way, sure i would help out. i just focus on the fun aspect of games, not the precise way you were meant to play them 

ps@Ahmad_Metallic said:
 dont get me wrong, im all for fun and laughs and getting gay with kids  
umm lolwut?     hahahaha
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311  Edited By mano521
@Akeldama: lol i love how you call me a retard when i am clearly not and you cant find a way to persuade me not to play a game the way you want me.  its pretty pathetic actually. i realize people have their own opinions on shit like this, but you have the fuckin nerve to call me retarded? who the fuck are you whos so almighty that you can choose what is the right way to play a game and what is wrong? 
stay off this thread if you dont like teamkilling. and if you come back you sure as hell better respect that people have differing opinions other than your own
Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312  Edited By Akeldama
@mano521 said:
" @Akeldama: lol i love how you call me a retard when i am clearly not and you cant find a way to persuade me not to play a game the way you want me.  its pretty pathetic actually. i realize people have their own opinions on shit like this, but you have the fuckin nerve to call me retarded? who the fuck are you whos so almighty that you can choose what is the right way to play a game and what is wrong? stay off this thread if you dont like teamkilling. and if you come back you sure as hell better respect that people have differing opinions other than your own "
other people? Its you against us. You are clearly doing this for the notoriety. Im bored of your trolling.
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313  Edited By mano521
@Akeldama:   please. trolling? i came on here to strike up a discussion about the topic. i was defending my point of view. and if you actually read the comments other than mine, yours, and the people who think teamkilling is bad, you would find people who dont really care either way, and people who like teamkilling.  im sorry but you were the one who came on here, didnt put up a decent enough argument to persuade me that you were right, started bitching to the staff about it, and then started calling people names.      if anyone is the troll here, its you. and i suggest you go under your bridge and stay there.
AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314  Edited By AhmadMetallic
@mano521: :P
swamplord666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#315  Edited By swamplord666
@mano521:  your discussion involves you saying that you like team killing, people disagreeing with you and telling you why and you telling them why they are wrong. You won't take any of our criticism on so whats the point? 
have fun being hated by everyone in every game because you had to get your kicks out of team killing and ruining everyone's fun.
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316  Edited By mano521
@swamplord666: you must not have read any of the thread either. when i said they were wrong i gave reasons why.  
and i also said i only teamkilled little annoying kids who shouldnt be in an m game anyways, and douchebags who thinks theyre the shit cuz they are having a good game. theyre reactions are funny and are for the other people playing on my team. i hardly ever kill my entire team. and i hardly ever teamkill.   again, if you had read at all, you would have realized that i only do this about once every 3 months or so for a couple of days, or at least thats what the trend was.    
You clearly dont know what you are talking about
MAN_FLANNEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317  Edited By MAN_FLANNEL

Team killing is fun.  Nothing like sniping your flag carrier to steal the last cap. 

And yes, all of us have the duty of team killing the loud mouth douche bags online. 

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#318  Edited By breadfan

Bad Company 2 doesn't have friendly fire. Lame.

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319  Edited By mano521
@MAN_FLANNEL:    i know right. if im playing a legit game of hardcore and i hear someone go "you guys suck. youre making us lose!" 
i will drop everything and tk that dick
Avatar image for origina1penguin
Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#320  Edited By Origina1Penguin

I can forgive you for very few reasons you may come up with. If you TK someone just for being in the lead, or because of their age or voice, or because they want you to concentrate on the objective more, then I think you're doing it for the wrong reasons. However, if a team mate is a total dick then go for it. Repeatedly. Also if someone on the opposing team is spawn killing or doing something unanimously frowned upon, then switching teams and TKing them is just. I do find trivia funny sometimes, depending on delivery and the personality of the questioner. For example, I enjoy the Team Fortress 2 vids where the team mate holds everyone hostage in the spawn until they answer trivia correctly. Try to lay off of the people that may just be a little high strung or competitive and limit yourself to douche bags, overly bitchy people, and cheap players on either team.

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321  Edited By mano521
@Origina1Penguin:  that is basically what i do. and i know what tf2 vids you are talking about. i kinda do that sort of thing, but only with players who are willing to participate. and it was fun.  i might once in awhile go for someone who is being crazy high strung over the game. but not for too long because those are the kind of people who will find where you live and slit you throat hahaha
Avatar image for origina1penguin
Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#322  Edited By Origina1Penguin
@mano521: »» »LINK««« Spawn trivia starts at 6:40
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323  Edited By mano521
@Origina1Penguin said:
" @mano521: »» »LINK««« Spawn trivia starts at 6:40 "
i absolutely love team roomba hahaha 
some of the best videos ive seen
ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#324  Edited By ArbitraryWater

The second your enjoyment comes at the expense of other people's, you are being a dick and should probably die in a fire. That is my position on Team Killing.

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325  Edited By mano521
@ArbitraryWater:  well then if you honestly think that somebody should die painfully for killing you in a game when you wouldnt expect it, your opinion is invalid. because you are clearly a nutcase. 
i dont care if you think im a dick or whatever, but if  you honestly think i should die, then fuck you, you belong in an asylum.
Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326  Edited By Akeldama

i love how defensive this dick is. He personally replies to every attack. So precious. 

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327  Edited By mano521
@Akeldama: ah and your back again. cant you tell when to get lost?   its my thread. i check in on it and reply when things are directed to me.  just because you run away from a confrontation doesnt mean everyone else does. 
Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328  Edited By Akeldama
@mano521 said:
" @Akeldama: ah and your back again. cant you tell when to get lost?   its my thread. i check in on it and reply when things are directed to me.  just because you run away from a confrontation doesnt mean everyone else does.  "
how can i run away if you just said i was back again? Your lack of logic is entertaining.
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329  Edited By mano521
@Akeldama: not talking about now. because now you arent discussing anything. now you are just being a troll. before when we started to discuss it, you just ran off. didnt reply, sent in an email. you couldnt do anything by yourself. and now you just come on here for the hell of it to troll and be a general nuisance.  i find it kind of pathetic. but im sure you dont think of it that way now do you
Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330  Edited By Akeldama
@mano521: you sure like to throw the word "pathetic" around. 
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331  Edited By mano521
@Akeldama: you sure have nothing smart to say lol
Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332  Edited By Akeldama
@mano521: you make my heart sing
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333  Edited By mano521
@Akeldama:    :)
ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#334  Edited By ArbitraryWater
@mano521 said:
" @ArbitraryWater:  well then if you honestly think that somebody should die painfully for killing you in a game when you wouldnt expect it, your opinion is invalid. because you are clearly a nutcase. i dont care if you think im a dick or whatever, but if  you honestly think i should die, then fuck you, you belong in an asylum. "
Yes, because using hyperbole obviously makes my opinion invalid. Don't know what that means? Look it up. If you want me to rephrase myself: If you team kill you are a bad person and should be banned from playing games on the interwebs.

Do I want you to literally die? Probably not. But please, continue to respond to each and every post that you disagree with. Should be good for a laugh.
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335  Edited By mano521
@ArbitraryWater: hey man if i get a comment directed at me, i will respond to it. if thats weird, then whatever. i dont exactly give a fuck. 
anyways while i agree that teamkilling can be a dick move if you do it all the time, team killing for a bit for laughs does not make you a bad person. maybe if your a loser who takes online videogaming dead serious you could think that. but i know plenty of good people who have some fun by teamkilling. i would only go as far to say that if you teamkill all of the time, you should get some kind of punishment, like a suspension. but being banned for doing a little innocent teamkilling is ridiculous. some people dont give a crap if they are teamkilled. some people over-react. it seems like you would be one of those people 

i hope you got a good laugh from that 
Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336  Edited By Akeldama
@ArbitraryWater said:
" @mano521 said:
" @ArbitraryWater:  well then if you honestly think that somebody should die painfully for killing you in a game when you wouldnt expect it, your opinion is invalid. because you are clearly a nutcase. i dont care if you think im a dick or whatever, but if  you honestly think i should die, then fuck you, you belong in an asylum. "
Yes, because using hyperbole obviously makes my opinion invalid. Don't know what that means? Look it up. If you want me to rephrase myself: If you team kill you are a bad person and should be banned from playing games on the interwebs. Do I want you to literally die? Probably not. But please, continue to respond to each and every post that you disagree with. Should be good for a laugh. "
isnt it great? constant source of entertainment :D
FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#337  Edited By FluxWaveZ

How about we just let this die.  People like the op obviously have their heads up their ass and won't take it out for anything you guys say, so all of this back and forth is infantile and futile.

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338  Edited By mano521
@Akeldama said:

isnt it great? constant source of entertainment :D "
i do what i can   haha 
@FluxWaveZ:   i listen to what they say. just because you guys dont listen to my counter arguments and just go straight to , "this guy wont listen to us"   is not my problem. 
FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#339  Edited By FluxWaveZ
@mano521 said:
" @FluxWaveZ:   i listen to what they say. just because you guys dont listen to my counter arguments and just go straight to , "this guy wont listen to us"   is not my problem.  "
...Alright, after this post I'll no longer reply in this thread.  You've posted the exact same response to others several times, how you listen to others and post your counter arguments.  But that is bullshit.  Why?  Because your counter arguments practically have no correlation with what people are generally telling you: Team killing sucks when it's at the expense of others fun.  You initially posted crap about how team killing was the same as killing enemy players, then you started saying you delayed your "team killing moments" to once per 3 months or so and killed loud mouths or annoying people online.  You contradict your previous points, and even posting that as a reply is still irrelevant.  Team killing is as stupid as the mic spammers on XBL.  Why?  Because they both serve the same purpose: annoying people who just want to have fun.  Your arguments are flawed.

But what the hell do I care.  Do whatever you want to have fun.  It doesn't change the fact that the vast majority of us find your type to be assholes.
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340  Edited By mano521
@FluxWaveZ:  again i never disagreed with what you think of me. i just tried to make teamkilling less "assholish" in the eyes of you people. because clearly, you see teamkilling as an act done by the scum of the earth. this is just flat out not true. sure it is at the expense of others. i dont participate in the teamkilling of every person on my team. just the ones most people do not enjoy playing with. my first few posts were vague. as this thread continued i looked closer at what i usually did and now i am coming to a better idea of who i teamkill, and i decided to make it known.  never once did i contradict myself. i stuck by my points. if you didnt find them enough to convince you that teamkilling / griefing isnt that big of a deal, then i am sorry. but from what i saw, most of the people who didnt like teamkilling were quick to call me an asshole, as if you can really judge a person by actions in a videogame. 

as for your "vast majority"  i wouldnt say that. if you actually looked through, a good amount of people say that they either dont mind or enjoy teamkilling / griefing. its just the people who didnt enjoy it posted more frequently. so it seemed far more people were against it than for it. but i dont care about that any way.  
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342  Edited By mano521
@Tabarnaco:    no u again i guess      lol
breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers