• 123 results
Avatar image for viciousbearmauling
ViciousBearMauling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Hahaha!!! Ya'll wouldn't believe my Street Fighter time. 1400 hours on the PC version ALONE! I was primarily on PS3 from Vanilla to AE, so I'm probably near 3500+ hours total.

Markus1395

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By Markus1395

I've played through Final Fantasy Tactics well over 20 times, each playthrough clocking in somewhere between 30 and 60 hours. I had multiple 100+ hour files on Oblivion, Fallout 3, and Morrowind. Mount & Blade: Warband currently sits at 276 hours for me. I've played through Mass Effect 1 and 2 both 8 times each, with 1 taking about 8 hours per playthrough and 2 taking about 20. I've done Dragon Age: Origins 5 times, with playthroughs ranging from 20 to 40 hours, and that's not counting the Awakening expansion. With most other games, though, it's a one-and-done deal. But if I get obsessed with a game? Look the fuck out.

Edit: Also, who knows how many hours I've sunk into all the Romance of the Three Kingdoms and Dynasty Warriors games.

stryker1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Jesus, what do you people do all day? I'm 80hrs into TW3 and I feel like I'm neglecting basic living necessities.

Are you tracking your play time through Steam? I'm on console and according to the time-stamp there i have 27 days into the game which is impossible.

On topic I've put some healthy time into Bethesda RPGs. The most was about 250 hours on Oblivion and its expansions. Back in the day I probably put a good 200 hundred hours into GoldenEye just messing about on levels on OO difficulty. But man some of you folks make me look like a piker when it comes to play time!

Sinusoidal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My longest game time ever in anything is about 300 hours in a MUD. (I quit it for about a year and tried to log back in and my account was gone too. Ugh!) There are a couple others that broke the 100 hour mark: Skyrim, Final Fantasy XII, Xenoblade Chronicles (maybe), likely Xenogears which I played through more than once and can take 80 hours or more, possibly Final Fantasy VI when I was a teenager: I had everyone at level 99. Also possibly Tony Hawk 2 or Street Fighter Alpha 3 in university with friends. I really can't comprehend the thousands of hours quite a few people seem to have sunk into a few games, mostly MOBAs. I don't think I have the attention span like that for a game. I mean, I've sunk that much time into making music and coding and developing a game for sure, but playing a game, never.

456nto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fredchuckdave: There are many things to be impressed with and proud of in life. Time spent playing video games may not be one of them.

I've also dumped quite a lot of time into Dwarf Fortress. I'm guessing it's somewhere in the 600-800 hour range.

buddysmokes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I ended up with about 800 hours of skyrim probably about 500 on battlefield bad company 2

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@456nto: Well at least you played Paradox games! I got up to like 260 in EUIV I think, if my old PC wasn't in a questionable state I suppose I would play it more; but I did cover most of the bases (Colonist (Spain), European Power (Byzantium), Asian Power (Assam into Hindustan), and something else I don't remember) and I don't have much desire to buy DLC other than Conquest of Paradise.

Nux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

138 hours isn't really that bad. I recently put a little over 400 hours into MH4.

MostlySquares

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I, like most WoW players, have thousands of hours spent over the last 11ish years.
I also easily ran a thousand hours of the original CS beta and upwards to 1.6.

Also, I hit 100 hours of Skyrim within 7 days of its release. When you spend that amount of time with a game, essentially every waking hour, you get absorbed into the world in the most awesome way. Did the same for Fallout:NV, just a great way to play those games. Unhealthy, but great. (VR is probably going to make this kind of gaming even more amazing. Just totally absorbed by the game.)

Never feel guilty about the time you spend playing. Judging by what other people do with their spare time I feel pretty good about games. People don't feel half as guilty about watching reality TV as gamers sometimes do about playing games. Never let society shame you into thinking gaming is not full on fucking gloriously awesome.

mavs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By mavs
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Bought the game at release on disc, as well as the expansions. My last save is from 2012. Also:

No Caption Provided

Game wasn't even that good. Imagine if Civ 2 or SMAC were on steam, then multiply that by 10 million people or however many have played multiple civ games.

Zirilius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

If we count MMOs I've got over a year played time in WoW. Can't give the exact time since I don't have an active account but I know it's over 365 days played which is my longest play time for any game to dat

ateatree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By ateatree
No Caption Provided

Granted, at this point hundreds of these hours are probably idle time, but...

Yeah.

I'd also guess at around a thousand hours of League during college, and a few hundred hours of Rift (which got scrubbed off my Steam profile at some point, strangely enough) and Diablo 2/3 (each.)

I've also played Secret of Mana no less than a dozen times, so who knows how many hours that was.

Avatar image for hippie_genocide
hippie_genocide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By hippie_genocide

I used to play Final Fantasy XI about 4 hours a day when I got off work, and literally all weekend long, averaging about 40 hours a week. Multiply that over a 5 year period and you've got a conservative estimate of 10,000+ hours in that game alone.

Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't the time noted in the Witcher 3 menu the time that has passed for Geralt? GOG tracks time played as well, and the two numbers were always different for me. I remember looking at the time in the game menu early on and thinking "Five days? I haven't played anywhere near 120 hours."

Here's my personal record:

No Caption Provided

klaptos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

900 hours in Dota 2....yep.

AdamT85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

This doesn't include when I wasn't using Steam, the beta, and the test server. So closer to 2600 hours or 108 days.

NeoZeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bane: Now that you mention it, maybe it is counted for him and not the actual total.

I was going to feel bad about that...until I realized that I easily put at least my old Oblivion record worth of time into Battlefield 2 on PC.

Also, these MMO and Dota numbers are getting absurd. I know they get added to a lot but damn people, you crazy!

Avatar image for shadowknight508
ShadowKnight508

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#118  Edited By ShadowKnight508
Now you know my addiction...
Now you know my addiction...

In addition to the 1470+ hours I have put on TF2 since 2008 (all gameplay, no idling nonsense) I have put roughly 200 hours into Oblivion, 100 hours into Fallout 3, 90 hours into Skyrim, and 80 or so hours into Fallout: New Vegas over the years. I currently have 10 hours on The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (on pace to put roughly 80-100 total hours into game) and I look forward to the massive time-sinks that will be Fallout 4 and Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.

meptron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

I thought the in game counter in the Witcher 3 kept track of game world time. My counter seems far too high for the amount I've played the game. All either that or it's broken somehow.

Corvak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

don't ask about my WoW playtime.

mikey87144

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I saw some dude on a Kotaku news story about Skyrim had 13,000 hours played. I'm at a pedestrian 500 hours. Destiny though has taken up waaaaay more of my disappearing time. I have to be past 600 hours at least. I don't even want to know.

vrj_rrls_2015

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

12 Days 4 Hours 20 Minutes 13 Seconds only?
That's baby tier man don't worry about it

tearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 52

#123  Edited By tearhead

I've spent over 200 hours in Skyrim and just past 110 hours in The Witcher 3 with no intention of stopping anytime soon. The main culprits in my gaming history are Guild Wars and Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer. Easily over 1000 hours spent in each of those games.

Ah, the days of being a teenager with all the time in the world.

NeoZeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tearhead: Ah MW2. I spent far too much time there as well. Just me, a silenced RPD and a dream. Well, that and a crew of five other people to watch my back of course. If it wasn't hacked to all Hell now, I'd try firing the PS3 version back up again. You're right though: Haven't had free time like that in quite a while! Never did log much time in Guild Wars. I bought GW2 but never played it beyond level eight if I remember right.

limond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By limond

Last time I checked my /played in WoW on my main. Who I have played since 3/24/2005 it was at 160 days played. That was probably a year ago. That isn't including all my active alts. Or deleted characters. I should go look when I get home.