The best video game monsters / bad guys

narley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By narley

I think one of the coolest bad guys in gaming, would have to be the combine soldier. They're not too smart, and not to hard to beat, but when you first meet them in half life 2, and you see how they have control over everything, and how they talk with those wierd distorted voices. It really helps to put you in the shoes of gordon freeman and make you feel your in that wierd world he's now a part of.

Now, Im not talking about a boss characters, but if you think one of them deserves your vote, then so be it. 

WitchHunter_Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By WitchHunter_Z

The very first Goomba in Super Mario Bro's. He probably has the highest kill count of any enemy ever. 
That's not to say his kill/death ratio is any good however.

zombie2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By zombie2011

I like killing Grunts, they say some pretty weird things and i like how they run away from your once you kill there Elite or Brute leader. Plus with the confetti skull turned on, it gets so much better.

Romination

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Romination
@narley said:

Now, Im not talking about a boss characters, but if you think one of them deserves your vote, then so be it.   "

Then, of course, Mecha-Hitler.
And Prosecutor Godot.

No Caption Provided

nothing else need be said. Not a bad guy. but an enemy, and a badass in one.
SammydesinasNL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SammydesinasNL

I'd almost immediatly say Big daddy's, well the bouncers anyway. Metropolitan Police are probably better though. They are organised and show dominance. 

Untill you get better weapons of course.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By penguindust

I'm not really sure how to classify him, but I would suggest Hogger from World or Warcraft.  He's basically the first elite you meet in the Alliance starting zone.  A bit of a pain in the ass if you are a noob and soloing.  Memorable, though.

TethysOssian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By TethysOssian
 Scrab
 Scrab
I personally have always liked the bad guys from oddworld.  Especially the scrabs!
MysteriousBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By MysteriousBob

All the random goons from God Hand. Why? Because God Hand is one of the few games where the random nameless enemies you face are a significant threat.

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By Pie

Stupid french people in Broken sword.

basal1sk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By basal1sk

i'm a sucker for a good slime
narley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By narley

They were just freak - e
They were just freak - e

Another great, clasic monster / bad guy, would have to be the Resident Evil zombie. Granted they were stupid, moved verry slowly, and the low quality sounds used for the zombie growl made them seem even less threatening. But the first time you saw those things, and you shot them a couple of times, and they still went afther you, gave you a verry wierd feeling. 

Since gaming keeps evolving, and better tech allows for games to be faster and more action - e,   they had to change this enemy in to the Resident Evil 4

Chainsaw guy was the only thing I found scary in RE 4
Chainsaw guy was the only thing I found scary in RE 4

villager. Those dudes were fast. You were used to the slow moving zombies, and out of no where, the new enemies could talk shit, surround you, navigate the environment. Andthe chainsaw wielding guy. My gosh, the chainsaw guys took a bunch of bullets and they still went after you. That sound the chainsaw made when they were chasing you, ment that you had to run like heck. Eventually people figured out how to deal with this guys, but that first encounter with them, it sure was something.