Avatar image for lightwarrior179
lightwarrior179

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 3

#101  Edited By lightwarrior179

There are loads of games I am looking forward to in 2009 many of them haven't had a confirmed 2009 release yet (but I will assume they might release this year) :

-Resident Evil 5
-Mass Effect 2
-Dragon Age : Origins
-Street Fighter IV
-Diablo III
-BioShock 2
-Alpha Protocol 
-Starcraft 2
-The Sims 3
-White Knight Chronicles
-Final Fantasy : Dissidia
- The Next Zelda game
-Alan Wake
TheWesman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#102  Edited By TheWesman

SFIV!!!  Reserved mine before I headed back to school! 

Meluiloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By Meluiloth

Resident Evil 5! Offline co-op FTW! :D
And I still haven't played Fallout 3, Dead Space, Sillent Hill V, and Tomb Raider: Underworld.. so still looking forward to those.

meteora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#104  Edited By meteora

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Final Fantasy XIII (original one; not that versus version) and Operation Flashpoint 2 are on my list. Yes it becomes tiresome to have a COD be released each year; I hope Activision Blizzard realises that its more harmful to milk a franchise than not. You might as well want to skip out on the COD games that are made by Treyarch, depending on if you do not like their standard of quality compare to Infinity Ward.

And I suppose I can throw in StarCraft 2 in there. I want my mind to be blown with StarCraft: Ghost being developed by Infinity Ward, by the way (Brad brought this idea to begin with). Blizzard and Infinity Ward are both subsidary under the same company, after all. It wouldn't be very hard to get this project going; aside from manpower issue.

Avatar image for spilledmilkfactory
spilledmilkfactory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

User Lists: 23

i agree about bayonetta. it looks crazy awesome, but i know it'll just end up being the same as DMC. and i don't fancy DMC much. for this year, i'm really looking forward to killzone 2, infamous, white knight chronicles, madworld, re5, and fragile.