Holy crap, E3 is almost here! Speculation always hits fever pitch around this time so I thought we'd play some E3 Bingo for funsies.
Rules & How To Play
- Below is an empty bingo grid. Simply fill out the squares with your predictions (1 prediction per square). You can save the image onto your computer and use a stock program such as Paint to fill the boxes with text.
- You are welcome to make your own grid if you wish to, just make sure it has 15 squares.
- All 15 squares should be filled.
- You may not include "predictions" that have already been confirmed true/correct by game companies (i.e. you can't put "Battlefield 3 will be shown during the EA conference" because EA has already said this will happen).
- The last day to submit your bingo sheets is June 3. In years past much significant info has leaked the day before the first major press conference so that's why the deadline is the 3rd and not the 4th.
- Be a sport, it's your call if something batshitcrazy leaks in advance but you decide to put it on your bingo card anyway.
Scoring, Winning & Losing
- When posting your bingo card make sure you indicate whether or not you will be betting your user icon in your post. Neglecting to mention your user icon leaves us to assume you will not be betting it.
- You must have at least 8 correct predictions to win, anything less is a loss.
- Participants with less than 8 correct predictions should change their user icon to the image below for the rest of the month (there's no way to police this, everyone is counting on you to play along).
- Winners can bathe in the satisfaction of being better than someone else and will be have bragging rights until the next E3. I'll chalk up a list of the most correct users once E3 is done (but only of those that bet their user icon). Enjoy your bragging rights!
Have fun and if you have any questions feel free to ask.