The gaming itch

datarez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

Edited By datarez

It's weird.  I seem to always get the itch around 10am.  It's that feeling that playing games is probably a better use of my time than whatever I'm doing at the moment.  Usually & almost always it's at work.  I feel I get that itch the most between 10am and 4 pm.  Unfortunately I'm working 9-6p right now though.  The iphone has saved me from going crazy at work more than a few times.  GeoDefense, Peggle, Doodle Jump & Plants vs Zombies have gotten me through many a lunch time boredom.    

I'm not very big late night gamer either.  I'd much rather wake up early and play than stay up until 3am.       I used to sport this wallpaper quite a bit back in the day.

No Caption Provided
datarez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#1  Edited By datarez

It's weird.  I seem to always get the itch around 10am.  It's that feeling that playing games is probably a better use of my time than whatever I'm doing at the moment.  Usually & almost always it's at work.  I feel I get that itch the most between 10am and 4 pm.  Unfortunately I'm working 9-6p right now though.  The iphone has saved me from going crazy at work more than a few times.  GeoDefense, Peggle, Doodle Jump & Plants vs Zombies have gotten me through many a lunch time boredom.    

I'm not very big late night gamer either.  I'd much rather wake up early and play than stay up until 3am.       I used to sport this wallpaper quite a bit back in the day.

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for deactivated-590b7522e5236
deactivated-590b7522e5236

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

My best memories were of waking up super early playing ssx3. Now i play a lot of games at night since im rarely ever that excited to play any game (used to hate sleeping because i wanted to play more)

zanzibarbreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#3  Edited By zanzibarbreeze
@masterpaperlink said:

" My best memories were of waking up super early playing ssx3.  "

I read that as My best memories were of waking up super early playing sex

I am a bad person. In any case, I only feel like playing games in the evening. Which is a problem, because I've got other things to do at night. As such, I don't play a whole lot of games all that often. I can't stay inside while the sun is out (different story if it's raining or if it's cloudy, like it was yesterday).
Avatar image for randominternetperson
RandomInternetPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

@ZanzibarBreeze said:
" @masterpaperlink said:

I read that as My best memories were of waking up super early playing sex.   I am a bad person. In any case, I only feel like playing games in the evening. Which is a problem, because I've got other things to do at night. As such, I don't play a whole lot of games all that often. I can't stay inside while the sun is out (different story if it's raining or if it's cloudy, like it was yesterday). "
O_O
danielkempster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By danielkempster

Scary fact - I clicked on this thread at 10:00am. 

I can definitely empathise with you. Back when I first got my PS2 I remember waking up early just to get in an extra half hour of Final Fantasy X or Jak & Daxter before school. These days, with a varied Uni schedule, unforgiving work hours, and other commitments, I tend to have to find time to play games whenever the opportunity arises, rather than making time like I used to.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By TheHT

get my itch from aroun 12-6am. o,_,o

Avatar image for deactivated-590b7522e5236
deactivated-590b7522e5236

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@ZanzibarBreeze said:
" @masterpaperlink said:

I read that as My best memories were of waking up super early playing sex.   I am a bad person. In any case, I only feel like playing games in the evening. Which is a problem, because I've got other things to do at night. As such, I don't play a whole lot of games all that often. I can't stay inside while the sun is out (different story if it's raining or if it's cloudy, like it was yesterday). "

oh crap yeah typo 

hehe