Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@somberowl said:

@a_e_martin said:

@somberowl said:
  • Star Wars: Battlefront

That game will be out around this Christmas even if it's not finished. There's no way they're going to lose out on the push the movie will give it.

That's what I would have thought before, but since they delayed Hardline to not make the same mistakes they did with Battlefield 4 I don't think they'll want to rush this game even if it means missing out on cross promotion with the movie. Plus they have Hardline coming this year, so two big shooters in the same year might not be logical. And even EA must know the importance of not fucking this game up. Also they had nothing to show but concept art last year. Unless they show an almost complete game at E3 this year, I'd put my money on delay.

They will cut out unfinished features before they delay it. Episode 7 is going to be huge. Having a game out to coincide with it is too big an opportunity for any company to pass up. I would be incredibly surprised if it doesn't come out this year.

There are going to be yearly Star Wars movies for the next 6-7 years so they can always jump on Whitta's one next year instead.

enragedstump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@hatking said:

Y'all are pessimists. "Hey, let's sit around and think about different ways we'll be disappointed this year." Maybe next we can start guessing which age our unborn children will die at?

What the fuck?