NovidAnon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By NovidAnon

Ok, I didn't do this.  

The Anon of the Internet dont go this far unless its to make fun of them weeboos.  

Look, SDF; stop this nonsense. Who ever posting that crap not aimed at Wall Street and Foggy Bottom are stupid fucks. I thought we were bigger than some rumor from some transplanted dude over at SCEJ. Gaf is making fun of yall and over at the Bomb everybody is confused.  

I dont know that EA did this. I dont know If they told Sony they needed all of EA's PS3 games to have cross chat or no one else has. Im hoping there is a work around. Im gonna apologize to EA for now since they didnt need there kiddies seeing that. There is one thing about not being generic and having a generic life style - but anger misdirected is a dangerous thing. 

Who is this guy spilling the beans? WHY? Its over little shit that isn't in the big picture yet son. You have better work to do than to worry about whats in a Update... 

But if this is true - its EA all over again. Thinking they were long gone. I hope and I really hope EA has REALLY, REALLY Changed. 

Trust me, I dont like rumors... but when that crap starts the SDF force on lock I have got to wonder...

NovidAnon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By NovidAnon

Ok, I didn't do this.  

The Anon of the Internet dont go this far unless its to make fun of them weeboos.  

Look, SDF; stop this nonsense. Who ever posting that crap not aimed at Wall Street and Foggy Bottom are stupid fucks. I thought we were bigger than some rumor from some transplanted dude over at SCEJ. Gaf is making fun of yall and over at the Bomb everybody is confused.  

I dont know that EA did this. I dont know If they told Sony they needed all of EA's PS3 games to have cross chat or no one else has. Im hoping there is a work around. Im gonna apologize to EA for now since they didnt need there kiddies seeing that. There is one thing about not being generic and having a generic life style - but anger misdirected is a dangerous thing. 

Who is this guy spilling the beans? WHY? Its over little shit that isn't in the big picture yet son. You have better work to do than to worry about whats in a Update... 

But if this is true - its EA all over again. Thinking they were long gone. I hope and I really hope EA has REALLY, REALLY Changed. 

Trust me, I dont like rumors... but when that crap starts the SDF force on lock I have got to wonder...

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wish the Dreamcast had some kind of defense force when EA was being a dick to Sega :(