The Playstation Zeitgeist Episode 8: E3 Ponderings (Part 1).

NovidAnon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By NovidAnon

Not totally about  e3 but it was going to happen. I dislike these games but folks, we reached a point where somebody was going to say Stop and Stop they did.

Does that mean that Equality Now moves on back to the US and starts talking shit about the XBox and PS3? By the time 2012 rolls around the only thing that would be allowed to sell is Wii and the next great parlor game. But then again, the main supporters of Equality Now does include those who are in Jezbel's blog which stated when she was sexually accosted it wasn't important. This is the hight of hypocrisy. But folks, ever since we went to Iraq and Afghanistan this shit was going to continue - we were going to promote our morality on others even at the barrel of a gun. So why should the Occident (the Western World) be surprised beyond belief that when Muslim groups want to promote their Morality on Europe? YOU DID IT TO THEM, NOW THEY DO IT TO YOU. Karmic Man vs Dharmic Man baby, for the world is becoming one and it will be a sad day when it does. 

Metal Gear gets another game to go to the XBox 360 and one more for the PSP. The 360 is for Raiden, the PSP one we are not sure of. Kojima stated on the 360 one will be devopied (not exclusive) for 360 so you got to share folks ^_^. PSP one will be a OMG SO OBVIOUS sequel to one of the greatest games for the PSP, Portable Ops. 
And did i hear correctly that CV is going to be apart of Kojima Productions? Does that mean we see Danjo and Sabata from Botaki again?

As for the Leak of the PSP Go - well at least Sony is Keeping the PSP - 3000 and call the GO a separate Product. But to be honest - its already better than the I-Pod Touch (when it comes...to music) but the Design NEEDS HELP! God Sony, you made the screen smaller and it looks like a... fucking flesh-light! You could have made it look a hell of a lot better! Mylo Redux anyone?

Now that Crysis is going to PS3 and XBOX 360 - one wonders which will look better. I still say the PC but the PS3 version will be surprisingly close. 

On the next post. Sony, Sony, Sony Keynote. We will finally know what will happen to the PSP, why it got support back - is there really a PS3 Slim? GOD Of War 3? Maybe Goddess of War returning (you know who im talking about) 
NovidAnon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NovidAnon

Not totally about  e3 but it was going to happen. I dislike these games but folks, we reached a point where somebody was going to say Stop and Stop they did.

Does that mean that Equality Now moves on back to the US and starts talking shit about the XBox and PS3? By the time 2012 rolls around the only thing that would be allowed to sell is Wii and the next great parlor game. But then again, the main supporters of Equality Now does include those who are in Jezbel's blog which stated when she was sexually accosted it wasn't important. This is the hight of hypocrisy. But folks, ever since we went to Iraq and Afghanistan this shit was going to continue - we were going to promote our morality on others even at the barrel of a gun. So why should the Occident (the Western World) be surprised beyond belief that when Muslim groups want to promote their Morality on Europe? YOU DID IT TO THEM, NOW THEY DO IT TO YOU. Karmic Man vs Dharmic Man baby, for the world is becoming one and it will be a sad day when it does. 

Metal Gear gets another game to go to the XBox 360 and one more for the PSP. The 360 is for Raiden, the PSP one we are not sure of. Kojima stated on the 360 one will be devopied (not exclusive) for 360 so you got to share folks ^_^. PSP one will be a OMG SO OBVIOUS sequel to one of the greatest games for the PSP, Portable Ops. 
And did i hear correctly that CV is going to be apart of Kojima Productions? Does that mean we see Danjo and Sabata from Botaki again?

As for the Leak of the PSP Go - well at least Sony is Keeping the PSP - 3000 and call the GO a separate Product. But to be honest - its already better than the I-Pod Touch (when it comes...to music) but the Design NEEDS HELP! God Sony, you made the screen smaller and it looks like a... fucking flesh-light! You could have made it look a hell of a lot better! Mylo Redux anyone?

Now that Crysis is going to PS3 and XBOX 360 - one wonders which will look better. I still say the PC but the PS3 version will be surprisingly close. 

On the next post. Sony, Sony, Sony Keynote. We will finally know what will happen to the PSP, why it got support back - is there really a PS3 Slim? GOD Of War 3? Maybe Goddess of War returning (you know who im talking about)