The Three Big First Person Shooters - which is for you?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ds9143

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll The Three Big First Person Shooters - which is for you? (42 votes)

Battlefield 1 33%
TitanFall 2 26%
Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare 2%
... Shadow Warrior 2? 10%
Results 29%

So this fall there are three big budget, big publisher first person shooters coming out. Which one are you most excited for and most likely to play? Do you are about the single player or just the multiplayer?

I loved the first Titanfall. Played for over 100 hours. Can't wait for Titanfall 2, I just hope the multiplayer stays healthy this time around. And that campaign looks pretty dope :).

What do you guys think?

• 
Giantstalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Giantstalker

DICE has followed through and delivered a phenomenal game with Battlefield 1, so they get my pick.

I really liked the Shadow Warrior remake so I will probably be picking that up too sooner rather than later. Maybe if there's a Christmas Steam sale or something; I certainly intend to play it, at some point.

I don't care for Titanfall 2 or Infinite Warfare at all, just not what I'm looking for from a shooter in any way shape or form.

EDIT I would've included DOOM 2016 in this poll, simply because I'm somehow still playing that game (arcade mode is a blast)

Avatar image for deactivated-5e6e407163fd7
deactivated-5e6e407163fd7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

So I thought shooters, for me, were going to come down to Titanfall or CoD this fall. I played the Titanfall beta and wasn't blown away by it. Then I played the CoD beta and wasn't blown away by it. I found myself very tired by the movement found in these future shooters. With the movement abilities being so similar to each other (and their predecessors) it has worn thin for me.

I ended up buying Battlefield 1 after reading some about it and finding out how paired down the upgrade tree is in it. I played BF4 with a group of friends and enjoyed it for the most part. But, I always found the huge amount of options over whelming. With this new entry it's much more manageable for someone who doesn't want to get heavy in gun and load out meta. The slower paced combat is also a nice change of pace; battles are tense and more team focused. All in all I'm pretty happy with my purchase, and it's also revitalized my interest in BF4-which I now play when I want some modern action.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6