The Ultimate Strategy Game

samer312

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By samer312

I iam a lover of epic strategy games, as well as tactical ones. The other say i was playing supreme commander and I started thinking to myself that I wish there was a campaign map to go with it. As soon as I thought that, it dawned on me there should be a game that combines the epic size of real time strategy as supreme commander, with the campaign of the total war series, and finally the real time space battles of sins of a solar empire.

Tell me if iam wrong, or if there is a developer that should make such a game
samer312

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By samer312

I iam a lover of epic strategy games, as well as tactical ones. The other say i was playing supreme commander and I started thinking to myself that I wish there was a campaign map to go with it. As soon as I thought that, it dawned on me there should be a game that combines the epic size of real time strategy as supreme commander, with the campaign of the total war series, and finally the real time space battles of sins of a solar empire.

Tell me if iam wrong, or if there is a developer that should make such a game
Chummy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Chummy8

Seems like it might be a little too generalized and unfocused.  Usually, when a game tries to have all those features at once, they tend to not be as good as other games that might only feature a couple of them.

SpinCookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By SpinCookie

I think Valkyria chronicles is a pretty refreshing strategy game, you should try that one out.