The Xbox 360 is a 4 year old console and starting to show.

• 174 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#151  Edited By zeforgotten
@harrypmgaga said:
" Oh God end the idiocy now!  Hang the person who started this thread please! I totally agree with feeling sorrry for L4wz's parents. "
Do you see what you made him do? You made him feel sorry! 
For you are parents!  
goodwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#152  Edited By goodwood
@ZeForgotten: haha I  hope by you pointing him to my comment that he has realized it now but its getting pretty comical and a good distraction from studying for my accounting final.
L4wz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#153  Edited By L4wz
@harrypmgaga said:
"@L4wz said:
"@harrypmgaga said:
"Oh God end the idiocy now!  Hang the person who started this thread please! I totally agree with feeling sorrry for L4wz's parents. "
I feel sorry for you're parents for having such a retard who can't have a reasonable disscussion. "
This is a reasonable discussion? "

Hang me? All I am saying is that Microsoft should upgrade the Xbox 360 to be more modern or release a new console all together to join the 360.
zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By zeforgotten
@goodwood: Comical indeed. 
I can't stop laughing at the constant switching of the words "your" and "you're". 
It just makes his comments so much more fun
harrypmgaga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#155  Edited By harrypmgaga

It's modern as it is. It's almost the same as the PS3 (some people might argue the vice-versa point, but let's not get into this), you're saying it needs a blu-ray disk, but games (other than the one you have stated) are not needing them as of now.
NickL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#156  Edited By NickL
@ZeForgotten said:
"your a retard" Really? My a retard, huh?  Fascinating "
@L4wz said:
you're parents 
oh look, people corrected him so much on that one that he is now making the opposite mistake with you're/your
lol
NickL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By NickL
@L4wz said:
Hang me? All I am saying is that Microsoft should upgrade the Xbox 360 to be more modern or release a new console all together to join the 360. "
they have upgraded it alot, which is why i would argue that the YLOD on the PS3 is about as common as the RROD on the 360 now
demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#158  Edited By demontium
@L4wz said:
" @demontium said:
" @L4wz: No.  A 4 year plan seems to be too unbalanced with the other systems and only screws over MS.  If they do that then Sony and Nintendo will get their later releases and be the "bigger attraction."  If MS plays it smart they will wait. "
I don't see why they can't have the Xbox 720 and the Xbox 360, I mean look at the PS3 and PS2. "
You are not catching this. 

I care less about the name. 

I am saying that if the output it too early, its gonna be far ahead of their competitors, making it outdated when the competition outputs. 

MS is not dumb, they will wait.
Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Ubiquitous
@L4wz said:
"@harrypmgaga said:
"@L4wz said:
"@harrypmgaga said:
"Oh God end the idiocy now!  Hang the person who started this thread please! I totally agree with feeling sorrry for L4wz's parents. "
I feel sorry for you're parents for having such a retard who can't have a reasonable disscussion. "
This is a reasonable discussion? "
Hang me? All I am saying is that Microsoft should upgrade the Xbox 360 to be more modern or release a new console all together to join the 360. "

You also said that there should be a xbox 720... BLASPHEMY! 

Upgrading the 360's drive to a bluray would not make your games any better, nor would they play any better. If you are playing FF it would POSSIBLY remove the minor annoyance of walking all the way over to your xbox, and taking the first disk out, and putting the second disk in, and walking all the way back to the couch. That is a long run-on sentence of very complicated  directions, but I'm sure you can figure it out.  

I say possibly because they would probably not even release games in a bluray format. It would cost too much, and most of their customers wouldn't have a magnificent bluray upgraded xbox 360.
Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Ubiquitous

/thread 
L4wz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By L4wz

When Natal is released it wouldn't surprise me if Xbox 360 sales skyrocket because of how advanced it is esp. when compared to the Wii.
AltonBrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#162  Edited By AltonBrown

If I were a terrible person, I'd YouTube spam this thread to death. This really isn't going anywhere.

L4wz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By L4wz
@BigLemon said:
"I just wish they'd make a console that worked. "

Like the PS3 is any better? YLOD.
demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#164  Edited By demontium
@L4wz said:
" When Natal is released it wouldn't surprise me if Xbox 360 sales skyrocket because of how advanced it is esp. when compared to the Wii. "
You do not understand marketing.
goodwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#165  Edited By goodwood
@L4wz said:
" When Natal is released it wouldn't surprise me if Xbox 360 sales skyrocket because of how advanced it is esp. when compared to the Wii. "
huh wait now you are completely changing the topic of the thread and agreeing that the need for a new console is not needed and that Natal ( an add-on) would be enough. Motion control to consoles is similar to how touch screens are to cell phones, atleast how I see it.
harrypmgaga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#166  Edited By harrypmgaga

He's trying to mix a lil' PS3 a lil' Wii all into the 360 and call it a 720. PHAIL. 

/thread NAOW 
L4wz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By L4wz
@harrypmgaga said:
"He's trying to mix a lil' PS3 a lil' Wii all into the 360 and call it a 720. PHAIL.   /thread NAOW  "

Screw you, go hump whatever console you support (My guess........PS3)
L4wz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By L4wz
@goodwood said:
" @L4wz said:
huh wait now you are completely changing the topic of the thread and agreeing that the need for a new console is not needed and that Natal ( an add-on) would be enough. Motion control to consoles is similar to how touch screens are to cell phones, atleast how I see it. "

Natal isn't enough imo but Natal with a huge upgraded Xbox 360 and Xbox 720 would do.
spazmaster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#169  Edited By spazmaster666

The only possibly (emphasis on the "possibly") valid point about the 360 being "outdated" compared to the PS3 (why the OP is comparing the 360 to the "newer" Wii, despite the Wii's clear hardware inferiority is mind-boggling) is the limited capacity of a DVD compared to a Bluray. However, only a small fraction of 360 games have had to come on multiple discs and pretty much all of these games are JRPGs that have a large quantity of cinematics (the only other reason would be texture size but not even FFXIII looks like it has the texture quality to merit 3 discs if it weren't for all the cinematics, and besides there's a limit to how large textures can be and still make a difference to IQ at a resolution of 720p). Honestly, aside from a few very rare exceptions (Rage for instance), the only real reason why disc capacity is an issue for 360 is due to cinematics. And really if a you're playing a highly cinematic game, then I would think you wouldn't mind having to change the disc once in a while (especially considering it takes less time than mandatory installs on the PS3 for instance).

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By xyzygy
@ZeForgotten: Even 360 degrees gets you right back where you started. 720 will only make you dizzier :P
L4wz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By L4wz
@spazmaster666 said:
"The only valid point about the 360 being "outdated" compared to the PS3 (why the OP is comparing the 360 to the "newer" Wii, despite the Wii's clear hardware inferiority is mind-boggling) is the limited capacity of a DVD compared to a Bluray. However, only a small fraction of 360 games have had to come on multiple discs and pretty much all of these games are JRPGs that have a large quantity of cinematics (the only other reason would be texture size but not even FFXIII looks like it has the texture quality to merit 3 discs if it weren't for all the cinematics, and besides there's a limit to how large textures can be and still make a difference to IQ at a resolution of 720p). Honestly, aside from a few very rare exceptions (Rage for instance), the only real reason why disc capacity is an issue for 360 is due to cinematics. And really if a you're playing a highly cinematic game, then I would think you wouldn't mind having to change the disc once in a while (especially considering it takes less time than mandatory installs on the PS3 for instance). "

I was just pointing out that the Wii is newer. I know that the Wii's hardware is complete crap compared to the 360's.
Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#172  Edited By Yummylee

Bugger all, The French Resistance gave me faulty dynomite, they did!
spazmaster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#173  Edited By spazmaster666
@L4wz said:
I was just pointing out that the Wii is newer. I know that the Wii's hardware is complete crap compared to the 360's. "
Fine, but then why bring it up in the first place if it has nothing to do with your argument?
erinfizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#174  Edited By erinfizz

You know what makes for a totally awesome thread? Logical fallacies.