#1 Posted by MrMiyamoto (1272 posts) -

What do you think? I got sick of GS because of unfair review scores and the TERRIBLE mods, (who picked them?)....

#2 Posted by MrMiyamoto (1272 posts) -

Especially that douchebag Konrad....

#3 Posted by suneku (2997 posts) -

agreed. I got tired of GS a while back... this sites already looking awesome

#4 Posted by Dolphin_Butter (1917 posts) -

GameSpot just got flooded with ignorant people.  I'm hoping the trickle here will be much slower.

#5 Posted by MrMiyamoto (1272 posts) -

I cant wait until this site gets settled, it is gonna be awesome

#6 Posted by kmdrkul (3476 posts) -
MrMiyamoto said:
"What do you think? I got sick of GS because of unfair review scores and the TERRIBLE mods, (who picked them?)....
"
If you are still reading Gamespot for it's reviews, then you don't deserve to be here.

I will still post on Gamespots forum every day, like I have been for the past couple of years.  People who "jumped ship" from GS have absolutely no reason to talk trash on the website.  Half of these Jeff fanatics likely did not even know who he was until he left Gamespot on crappy terms.  But, he's happy now, Gamespot is still in tact (Their recent E3 coverage wasn't half bad) and we now have TWO forums to post at.  No reason to talk trash.
#7 Posted by sdodd02 (722 posts) -

agreeded, much better allready.

#8 Posted by TanKLoveR (333 posts) -

I know this might sound weird but i miss the mods. That suicide thread with the old dude was not nice and on OT it would have been deleted in a sec.

#9 Posted by MrMiyamoto (1272 posts) -
kmdrkul said:
"MrMiyamoto said:
"What do you think? I got sick of GS because of unfair review scores and the TERRIBLE mods, (who picked them?)....
"
If you are still reading Gamespot for it's reviews, then you don't deserve to be here.

I will still post on Gamespots forum every day, like I have been for the past couple of years.  People who "jumped ship" from GS have absolutely no reason to talk trash on the website.  Half of these Jeff fanatics likely did not even know who he was until he left Gamespot on crappy terms.  But, he's happy now, Gamespot is still in tact (Their recent E3 coverage wasn't half bad) and we now have TWO forums to post at.  No reason to talk trash.
"
I have been a member of gamespot since Jan 6th 2005, my profile there is ch-ch-chaoguy...
and I never said I jumped ship, I simply am liking this site better
#10 Posted by Realkilla789 (117 posts) -

i dont if this is better than GS... yet

#11 Posted by phatkav (304 posts) -

The forums are alright and the features are also good. The only problem is GS reviews are too boring to read.

#12 Posted by Pikachu (449 posts) -

i wouldn't say that just yet

#13 Posted by Dark_Messiah (18 posts) -

The only thing better so far is that you can swear:P Its not bad for beta though

#14 Posted by Termite (2398 posts) -

Yeah, website is shaping up well.

#15 Posted by MrMiyamoto (1272 posts) -
Dark_Messiah said:
"The only thing better so far is that you can swear:P Its not bad for beta though"
No not bad at all... I really like the posting system, a lot more fluent than GS's

#16 Posted by KeyzerSoze1979 (42 posts) -

They need a weekly live/tape delayed show like OTS and with live chat.

#17 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (4779 posts) -

ive been looking at reviews here and they are no better. bad company 5 stars? wolf of the battle field 2 stars? righttt

#18 Posted by bombfirst885 (2 posts) -

Not hard to be better than Gamespot. Where da smiles at? :reg:

#19 Posted by MrMiyamoto (1272 posts) -
bombfirst885 said:
"Not hard to be better than Gamespot. Where da smiles at? :reg:
"
The ONLY site GS can beat is Gaiaonline.com
#20 Posted by DreamsVisions (353 posts) -

If this site isn't run by Nazi policies, it'll be better by default. 

A forumite should never feel like at any given moment he could be banned over nothing.

Gamespot can kiss my entire ass.

#21 Posted by WINDWAKER1 (49 posts) -

since I'm not under mods at gs now I can clearly say that gs mods suck shit. I hope they all die in a horrible way (not really but they did suck pretty bad.)

#22 Posted by twenty0ne (3071 posts) -

This site is decent, but it's blatant fanboyism towards this site to say it's already better than Gamespot.