#1 Posted by VshineV (6 posts) -

Alot of us have listened to the best-of Giant Bombcast episodes featured on thisyearcollection.org. I take no credit for this but I am sure people would like to listen to two hours of some of the best Ryan Davis moments from the past few years. Its still a work in progress as the Summer Jams are going to be added in as buffers between segments...

Ryan Davis Memorial: TYC Podcast

#2 Edited by Snail (8467 posts) -

Hadn't been to this website in ages. Thanks for sharing.

#3 Posted by Basm321 (112 posts) -

Thank You.

#4 Posted by NekuCTR (1663 posts) -

Awesome compilation. You got a whiskey media seal of approval of sorts too btw. You got mentioned on the GB Squad's twitter.

#5 Edited by itspizza (420 posts) -

That's awesome

#6 Posted by SeanFoster (834 posts) -

Listened last night with a big smile on my face the whole time.

#7 Posted by PenguinDust (12414 posts) -

I downloaded this. This is how I prefer to remember Ryan Davis. The outpouring of grief by friends and colleagues is just too sad for me; too depressing. I understand it and respect it, but I want to always remember Ryan at his best and that was at the helm of the Giant Bombcast. Thanks for this tribute.

#8 Posted by Tireyo (6382 posts) -

Thanks!

#9 Posted by ChrisTaran (1487 posts) -

This is so great. Glad This Year put it together.

#10 Edited by Zero_ (1970 posts) -

Awesome, love this site

#11 Edited by Hassun (682 posts) -

Can't wait for the expanded version with jams and even more content. Ryan's legacy will be spread to future generations.

I was apprehensive about starting with a Suburban All-Stars song but you convinced me it was a good idea.