Trying to find the GB discussion of Bioshock Infinite's Burial at Sea Episode 2

fetterdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 22

I recently re-watched the Bioshock Infinite spoilercast video, and that had me wanting to revisit the Bombers' discussion of the final bit of Bioshock lore, episode 2 of Burial at Sea. I think they must have talked about it in a Bombcast, but if so I can't find it. If anyone has any idea of where that discussion (if it exists) might be, I'd appreciate being pointed in the right direction. Thanks.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

I don't recall any of them ever beating it. Think Alex might have been the only one to play both parts and maybe mentioned it a little in the GotY discussions...but I can't recall an in depth discussion that you (and I) would like

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By NTM

Unfortunately, I don't think they played it. I remember them talking about unnecessary DLC for games, and Jeff brought up (pretty much in one sentence) Burial At Sea, so I don't think he had any desire to play it, and the others were probably with him on it.

fyrtail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't remember them talking about it on the Bombcast, but I believe it may have come up on Bombin' the A.M. Patrick played it and talked about it for for maybe five or ten minutes.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By BisonHero

Yeah, Patrick and/or Alex seem to be the only ones that played any part of it. One of them may have briefly brought it up on a GotY podcast, but I don't recall that DLC getting mentioned during GotY except maybe in passing as "DLC of the Year" or "2014's 2013 Game of the Year [because of good DLC support]" but I think it was dismissed pretty quickly because of other contenders. Your best bet is checking the Bombin' the A.M. around the time the final episode of Burial at Sea came out, though it's also possible that maybe Patrick or whoever didn't get around to finishing and discussing it until weeks or months later. It's probably somewhere in there, though.

WheresDerrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By WheresDerrick

The Infinite spoilercast is one of my absolute favorite pieces of GB content; to me, its the last great Giantbomb content from that era before it ended so soon after that.

Its a shame the only thing we ever got after that was a quicklook for the first DLC and not the other two; at least we will get something this September.

fetterdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22