Two Friends Building a Podcast.

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By End_Boss

Before I begin, if someone gets the reference in the title, post it below to win one internet.

Now, to the chagrin of some, indifference of many and joy of but a select few, I have decided to start up a podcast. Yes, it will be a games podcast, but it will also include music reviews and a general news section (all of which will admittedly take a backseat to the games). I guess I, like so many before me, have finally listened to enough podcasts and said "I could do better" enough times to finally take the foolhardy leap of faith into the ever fickle arms of the internet. Also, while I would never pretend to contend with BSHAF for Giant Bomb's coveted "officially official" community podcast, I would like to have people from around the forums on as guests every so often and references will inevitably be made.

How does this affect you? Well, in at least one of two ways: first, I'm looking for a name. I had originally thought of naming it (creatively) End Boss, but that then became my name here on the good ol' GB. Other ideas included Final Level, Level 4-4 and some decidedly lamer ones that need not even be mentioned. So suggest away, Bombers. My crack team of analysts will indubitably pore over your ideas endlessly. Or maybe I'll just skim the thread, who knows.

Secondly I ask you: what would a podcast be without guests? I plan on inviting all sorts of people from all walks of the internet, but a source that I will inevitably draw upon is everyone's favorite forum. So if you'd like to be on Podcast X, send me a PM telling me whatcha' got. Thanks errrrribody.