#1 Posted by mortface (102 posts) -

Any word if there will be a UPF tonight? I know a load of equipment is getting sent back in a truck, so I wouldn't be too surprised if they skip this week - but it'd be good to know so I can plan my evening!

#3 Edited by Soviet666 (291 posts) -

I guess it would be in the "Coming up" section on home page already. But we'll see.

#4 Posted by Damodar (1331 posts) -

It's possible, since I think they'd actually sent their gear to E3 prior to the last UPF show, so they should have gear to run the show anyway, even if stuff is still in transit. If you wait about 15 minutes, you might be able to see whether it's on the schedule or not.

#5 Posted by RioStarwind (512 posts) -

This week Brad has all the power. Thus we will get UPDOTA. It looks like at least some of the equipment is in place since they posted a Unfinished this morning.

#6 Posted by Tobyus (101 posts) -

I really hope there's a show for tonight =)

#7 Posted by OneTallGamer (29 posts) -

I thought that I saw it on the Coming Up display yesterday when I looked...?

#8 Posted by AardvarkBarber (61 posts) -

It's on the countdown now, and Jeff was loading old games into his car on mixlr this morning so I'd say it's happening.

#9 Posted by Vuud (1944 posts) -

Awww yeah, the Unpro train is making NO stops.

#10 Posted by FinalDasa (1585 posts) -

I'm sure a lot of it had to wait for that truck with all their equipment to come in, and then Drew having to put it all back together.

Moderator Online
#11 Posted by pinner458 (686 posts) -

Won't be UP without Vinny.

#12 Posted by Nightriff (4972 posts) -

What is Jeff doing? Is CAX going on?

#13 Posted by Nightriff (4972 posts) -

They should just play Tomodachi Life again for the whole stream, one of the best pieces of content all year.

#14 Posted by csl316 (8349 posts) -

@nightriff: Honestly, I thought it would've been awful a couple weeks back. But now I agree with you.

#15 Posted by Nightriff (4972 posts) -

@csl316: I know, completely feel in love with the game from them playing. Probably will end up buying it at some point (lets be honest, its not worth $35).

#16 Posted by handlas (2671 posts) -

Where?