#1 Posted by mrangryface (775 posts) -

Is Friday a no-go or something?

#2 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4970 posts) -

Might have to do with Ryan's wedding

or something

#3 Posted by Superkenon (1419 posts) -

Man, at first I thought you were pissed about it, but it's just the power of that avatar.

#4 Posted by Mento (2512 posts) -

The Friday slot has been supplanted by Devil May Criday. I assume they didn't switch it around for the sake of an awful pun but then that's definitely something I would do.

#5 Posted by Egg0 (169 posts) -

I guess since Unprofessional Wednesday is a monthly thing, they'll skip the Friday show when there's a Wednesday show.

#6 Edited by Winternet (8015 posts) -

Fridays are over so they had to find another day to make the unprofessional show.

#7 Edited by Oscar__Explosion (2249 posts) -

Oh man more Bradly May Cry(day)!

#8 Posted by pyromagnestir (4303 posts) -

Used to be Wednesday's were professional around here.

#9 Posted by EarlessShrimp (1633 posts) -

Used to be Wednesday's were professional around here.

At least, in comparison to fridays...

#10 Posted by JoeyRavn (4970 posts) -

No. This week's Friday is so unprofessional that it's showing up on Wednesday.

#11 Posted by Quarters (1685 posts) -

If Bradley May Criday becomes a weekly feature, then bring Unprofessional Wednesday the heck on.

#12 Edited by pyromagnestir (4303 posts) -

@joeyravn said:

No. This week's Friday is so unprofessional that it's showing up on Wednesday.

Now that is truly unprofessional! I approve!

#13 Posted by jiggajoe14 (671 posts) -

Oh god my drinking on friday is just going to enhance my enjoyment of seeing Brad trying to get used to the DMC controls again. Fucking awesome schedule this week.

#14 Edited by EuanDewar (4899 posts) -

I think moving it to Wednesday is a bad idea. I like the end of week 'ah fuck it' feel that show has when its at its best, even if it has been up and down as of late. If there's some serious logistical reason that they had to move it though then hey, what can you do.

#15 Posted by thebunnyhunter (1394 posts) -

How long has it been since the the change of the New Release Wednesday Roundup thing? I remember them saying they would go monthly so they would have more content for the show but it feels like its been a while since it ended, did they just drop the whole idea all together?

#16 Edited by mrangryface (775 posts) -

I don't care all that much- its all served up for viewing later- I just felt like I missed the memo

#17 Posted by theodacourt (531 posts) -

@ollyoxenfree said:

The Brad and other un-specified bombers are certainly not invited to Ryan's wedding, what with Bradley may Cryday!

Scandalous!

#18 Edited by PoisonJam7 (351 posts) -
#19 Posted by er111801 (10 posts) -

@thebunnyhunter: When they made the announcement I think they listed off all of the events Gamespot's staff (possibly mostly the video people?) had lined up, including E3 prep/E3, and stated that the show would return in some form in July.

#20 Edited by mrangryface (775 posts) -

I was ok with the show- it had a few great moments

#21 Edited by alternate (2700 posts) -

@ollyoxenfree said:

The Brad and other un-specified bombers are certainly not invited to Ryan's wedding, what with Bradley may Cryday!

Scandalous!

most likely, Ryan is prob out Friday so they moved it. no conspiracy. I doubt he is getting married on the Friday and all the other staff need to do is turn up on the day - no need for them to be off organizing all that crap.

#22 Edited by Raven10 (1769 posts) -

They said on ILM that they had to shuffle things around this week due to some scheduling conflict. They didn't specify what it was but I assume things will be back to normal next week.

#23 Edited by super2j (1668 posts) -

like everybody who posted here is a subscriber... i then realized this post relates to subscriber videos, this explains a lot.

#24 Posted by FLStyle (4668 posts) -

I'm looking forward to getting Brad over the line in DMC1 so we can move on to DMC2 and DMC3.

#25 Posted by mrangryface (775 posts) -

@super2j: anyone not paying pocket change for the best content is missing out

#26 Posted by Darson (451 posts) -

or something

Which means it will be streamed in place of it.

Collusion.

#27 Edited by Benny (1952 posts) -

@mento said:

The Friday slot has been supplanted by Devil May Criday. I assume they didn't switch it around for the sake of an awful pun but then that's definitely something I would do.

Devil May Friday is the far superior pun.

#28 Edited by GaspoweR (2961 posts) -

Well we all know what @brad is going to do in preparation for Bradley May Criday...

MORE DOTA 2 (p.s. thanks @aurahack)