VinnyVania 1 & 2 Death Supercut

Bratcher_Lev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Bratcher_Lev

Hey Duders. After the last brutal VinnyVania I had a realization. Throughout the course of the series I had watched Vinny die. A LOT. So many deaths. Such frustration. Disbelief at what had just unfolded. "Well... that just happened" moments.

So I went back to the beginning of the Castlevania 3 section and started editing together all the deaths. Every bad jump, every overzealous boss, every dirty trick built into the game that Vinny fell for. Along the way I came across some moments that made me chuckle (even on a second viewing) so I threw a few of those in there too. I had every intention of putting all seven parts into one video.

As it is, that's just not going to happen.

I was able to squeeze the first two entries into one digestible-sized video. The next couple videos will hopefully come together soon.

So I present to you "VinnyVania 1& 2 - Death Supercut":

joshth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Nice video Duder, can't wait for more!

That moment in the first episode with Austin saying "I look down for one moment" is so reminiscent of the Bioforge moment with Patrick saying nearly the same thing as Vinny falls to his doom.

Bratcher_Lev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@joshth: I don't have a ton of experience with Austin (at least compared to the rest, naturally) and in going through this again a lot of my favorite moments were Austin being, well, Austin.

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

That was AWESOME! Loved it. Excited to see more.

GBeast has such a good vibe going.