Weekly Wiki Update - Sunday, October 5th 2014.

bobafettjm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 69

Edited By bobafettjm

Hello fellow wiki editors or people with a passing interest in it.

This week I ended up doing more than I had done last week, but still did not really fully fill out any pages. I ended up putting some basic information into more empty pages, but this week I also created some more pages.

The first page for a game I created this week was for the new Stern Pinball machine based on The Walking Dead. The same time I had found out about the new Stern machine I also found out about a new arcade light gun shooter called Teratoma: The Last Rebellion so I created a page for it as well.

I also ended up finally adding a page for the PS2 game Let's Ride: Silver Buckle Stables which I have owned for quite some time but never got around to creating the page.

So because of creating the page for The Walking Dead pinball I ended up with pinball fever once again and started creating some pages for more pinball tables/companies. I ended up adding a page for a machine called Winter Sports. While reading up on the table I also ended up reading about the company that created it, Zaccaria. As it turns out Zaccaria was an Italian pinball manufacturer that ended up becoming Mr. Game, who had created the game Motor Show that I worked on a few weeks back.

So while digging into that companies history I also ended up making pages for two of their other tables, Blackbelt and Aerobatics. On the same topic of pinball I also added an object page for Drop Targets. This is a really common item on a pinball machine so I thought I would add it, it is just not quite as filled out as say the page for Ball Saver.

Well that is it for the weekly wiki update this week. I guess I should have called this one pinball madness since that is where the large bulk of my work went. As always what have you duders been working on in the wiki?

Mento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 212

#1  Edited By Mento  Moderator

I'm on my new Wiki Project, which isn't really much of a project. I'm just going back and making sure the early SNES pages I worked on are completed to the same satisfactory degree as the later ones; I got more stringent about requirements the longer I worked on them. I'm especially concerned with fixing all the bad blurry header images, since it wasn't until 1992's Battle Clash that I started using high-res screenshots. I was a little lax on filling out releases too.

Next Wiki Project (always capitalized) will be more interesting, though still fairly short all the same. I'm taking it easy for a while before the big Super '94 kicks off. It'll be almost 500 games this time around. (Plus I kinda have this Octurbo thing taking up my free time right now.)