What I want to see at E3

Sacui

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sacui

Halo 2: Anniversary: If I could relive this damn game....

Mass Effect: It's my favorite series ever, and I'm kind of freaking out not knowing what the next chapter is.

Fallout 4: I'm still playing 3 here and there, must have 100's of hours. New Vegas honestly didn't do it for me, mainly because Fallout 3 burned me out and New Vegas seemed rather empty.ball I know is, next-gen Fallout!!!!!

The Division: I think we're overdue for another actual gameplay trailer. I was hoping for a new Rainbow Six at the last E3, but this game grabbed me something fierce. Really excited to see more of it.

Uncharted: Do I even have to explain?

Destiny: We've seen a lot of this game, but at the same time, nothing. I want a trailer that really breaks down the aspect of the game, especially some more deets on MP. Last few trailers have been recycled nonsense, which for Bungie is a little abnormal.

Far Cry 4: I. Cannot. Wait. 3 was so damn good. Mostly excited to see what they do with map-editor because that's always what I sink most of my time into.

At this point I just want to see anything for everything, though.

Mcfart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hopefully more about Remedy's game.

Avatar image for awesomeusername
awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By awesomeusername

People only care about my E3 want list!

I want to see The Last Guardian! *Jokes* I really want to see Half-Life 3. *jokes x2*

Going to keep my list sane as in no Fallout 4 or Portal 3 because we know it won't show up.

• Uncharted
  • The Order: 1886
  • Destiny
  • Far Cry 4
  • New PS4 IP
  • Alien: Isolation
  • Valiant Hearts: The Great War
  • Sony Santa Monica's new IP!
  • Deus Ex
  • Criterions new IP
  • Mass Effect
  • Gravity Rush 2
  • Giant Sparrows new game
  • Sleeping Dogs 2
  • Splinter Cell
Wikitoups

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Wikitoups

Probably prey 2 (if thats still a thing), and Rainbow six Patriots (again if that still is a thing)

MidnightVice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to see whatever it is that Hidetaka Miyazaki is working on.

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Oh hell, e3 really isn't that far away huh?

I guess I just want to see some awesome games announced for all the platforms. Nintendo in particular after they bombed at last year's e3.

AlexGBRO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sacui: hmm well if they show a halo 2 anniversary that means that halo 5 is not coming in 2014, mass effect is a sure thing, uncharted is going to be there, The Division is there for sure(could be at the microsoft conferente just like MG5 phantom pain in 2013, because ubi is doing some exclusive dlc for it i think)

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ShaggE

I'm hoping that we see Mortal Kombat 10. Unlikely as hell, but it would be a cool surprise.

Avatar image for clairvoyantvibrations
ClairvoyantVibrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just want to see new IP from Sony, Microsoft and the third parties. Let's see what these consoles can really do.
Also want to see more about Sunset Overdrive.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0d1bbdad7de
deactivated-5d0d1bbdad7de

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• The Last Guardian
  • Shenmue 3 (I WANT TO BELIIEEEEEEVVVE)
  • Half-Life 3
  • Persona 5
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
  • Monolith Soft's X
  • Rhythm Paradise Wii U
  • Flipnote Studio 3D (I know that wouldn't exactly be a big reveal but FOR FUCK'S SAKE NINTENDO IT'S BEEN NEARLY A FUCKING YEAR GET YOUR FUCKING SHIET TOGETHER GAWDDAMMIT)
  • Uncharted PS4
  • Shaq-Fu 2
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • A new HD Remaster for a Square-Enix Title
  • The Witcher 3
  • Darkstalkers
  • Dishonored 2
  • Hyper Light Drifter
  • Super Smash Bros (If it hasn't been released by the time E3 comes around)
kindgineer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By kindgineer

Ever since I became a father, (2 1/2 years ago) I've limited my excitement for a lot of games. So, pardon me if my list seems silly or too simple.

• Warlords of Draenor. Now that WoW is extremely accessible to even the most casual crowd, it's wonderful. I've been playing the game for 9 years now, (almost without any break in subscription) and the ability to hop on and quickly do content that would have taken me hours before, is a godsend.
  • Halo 5. Even though I don't own an Xbox One yet, I love the Halo series. Maybe its the fact that its the game that got me into consoles in the first place, or the biblical parody it's story tells. Whatever it is, I am excited.
  • Mass Effect (4?). One of my favorite science-fiction stories to ever be told. I thought Star Wars and Star Trek had nailed that to the wall for me, but Mass Effect came in and got me entrenched in a fantastic universe that had me and a close friend theorizing for hours.
  • (edit) Batman: Arkham Knight. I don't know what it is about this series, (I haven't played Origins yet) but I have beaten both Asylum & City over 4-5 times now. If you knew me, that's rarer than being struck by lightning. I am really excited about this new installment, and I hope at some point they break off and do something similiar to Farcry 3: Blood Dragon, where we play in an alternate universe as one of the other heroes. Hell, maybe even a villain. Also, please come back Mark Hamilton :(.

I am sure there are more, but these are the three franchises/games I am really excited about. Although I didn't put them on my list, I am really looking forward to Heroes of the Storm, new content for Hearthstone, and Diablo III: Reaper of Souls. I am a Blizzard fan for life, if you haven't figured that out already.

Avatar image for deactivated-60dda8699e35a
deactivated-60dda8699e35a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Half Life 3 and The Last Guardian.

Oh, someone mentioned Shenmue 3, and I also want that too.

flindip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By flindip

I'm kinda curious to see how far along Star Wars: Battlefront is....

We should see some sort of alpha build this E3 no?

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OrwellHuxZam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New stuff!

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0d1bbdad7de
deactivated-5d0d1bbdad7de

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zombie2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By zombie2011

Halo 2: Anniversary is all i need. If the MP is similar to the originals, i will be good on games for a couple years.

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

• Halo 2 Anniversary
  • Dragon Age: Inquisition
  • Sunset Overdrive
  • Doom
  • Dishonored II
  • Police Battlefield
  • Modern Warfare 4
  • Halo 5
flindip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By flindip

@blu3v3nom07 said:
  • Halo 2 Anniversary
  • Sunset Overdrive
  • Doom
  • Dishonored II
  • Police Battlefield
  • Modern Warfare 4
  • Halo 5

Dishonored 2? No shit? I thought that game was a flop(even though I liked it). I guess that means good things for Thief 2 becoming a possibility.

Police Battlefield? That sounds like Payday. Any news of games getting away from modern military shooters sounds good to me.

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#21  Edited By Blu3V3nom07

Dishonored 2? No shit? I thought that game was a flop(even though I liked it). I guess that means good things for Thief 2 becoming a possibility.

Police Battlefield? That sounds like Payday. Any news of games getting away from modern military shooters sounds good to me.

No Caption Provided

Aw, well yea. Maybe.

And Police Battlefield,not the name, might be a thing this year. Car Ramrod!

ADAMWD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#22  Edited By ADAMWD

@sacui: Recently on his Tumblr, Gerstmann said that the upcoming games he is most looking forward to haven't even been announced yet. So, I'm pretty excited about potential next gen titles that will be revealed at E3.

flindip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamwd said:

@sacui: Recently on his Tumblr, Gerstmann said that the upcoming games he is most looking forward to haven't even been announced yet. So, I'm pretty excited about potential next gen titles that will be revealed at E3.

It seems to be a strange new trend. We are getting more situations like Arkham Knight where a game has been in deep development until its finally announced. The announcement time vs the release is becoming much shorter.

peakborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By peakborn

I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned. No Man's Sky. The sounds and visuals of that trailer are still burnt into my mind (I wish they'd put co-op in though). It'd also be nice to know how those guys are doing as a nearby local I know how major those flash floods were and how badly they could have been affected.

It'd also be nice to see some more next-gen (I refuse to call it current until there are more games) titles for the PS4 or Xbox One, as I still haven't been moved to pick one up.

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How about some new stuff? Especialy if it's coming from nintendo or sony. I'm really looking forward to anything other than god of war 4, the next zelda or the next mario game. Microsoft can keep doing the same stuff so I don't have a reason to spend another $500+.

I really want to see something that will have the same impact as watch dogs and the witcher 3 did when they were first showed.

SomberOwl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#26  Edited By SomberOwl

I mainly want to see new IP starting out fresh on this gen of consoles. Instead of so many sequels so games I might not have played.

Also:

• Far Cry 4
  • Halo 5
  • No Man’s Sky
  • Destiny
  • Witcher 3
  • Sunset Overdrive

There are many games I would like to see announced.

It's still early days but even a Star Wars: Battlefront teaser would be amazing

BaneFireLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

If the only thing that happens at E3 is a Fallout 4 announcement, I'll be happy. Just Cause 3, more about Star Wars: Battlefront and an awesome new unexpected multiplatform IP would be icing on the cake.

Avatar image for lumberingjackal
lumberingjackal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to see some real next-gen visuals. Ones that wow me. Other than that, I really want to see Fallout 4.

CarltonBanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

#30  Edited By fisk0  Moderator

Descent IV, Forsaken II or another G-Police game. With the return of virtual reality we need a few more of the 6DOF 3D games.

I'd totally be up for a few more vehicular combat games too, I wouldn't mind another Twisted Metal, even though it's not exactly my favorite in the genre, I'd totally be up for a new DeathDrome (Sony would probably own the IP after they acquired and then shut down Zipper Interactive), Necrodome (a Raven software classic!) or Interstate/Vigilante 8 game.

Oh, and a proper, first person Red Faction 3.

Most of these would obviously be smaller games, probably somewhat on par with Ubisoft's spinoff titles like Blood Dragon, rather than full price releases. When it comes to that stuff I'd rather see something new than more sequels.

Oh, and again, pretty much anything for Vita.

afabs515

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steadying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I really wanna see a full gameplay demo of FF XV, featuring something other than just fucking combat for once, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up.

Niceanims

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Destiny is the one I'm most excited for going in, and Fallout 4 is the one I want to see announced. I still feel silly after they bamboozled me with Mad Max last year.

ez123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

I want to see a controller based Rare game and a new Crash preferably published by Sony. Fuck realistic expectations.

RupertTheBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Games I want to see at E3:

• Whore of the Orient
  • Agent (Rockstar games)
  • Mad Max
  • Doom
  • Cyberpunk

Games I want to play:

• Prey 2
  • Rainbow 6
  • The Division
  • The Crew
  • Batman Arkham Knight
  • Witcher 3
  • UFC 2014 ( Might be the first UFC game i want to play)
ADAMWD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#36  Edited By ADAMWD

I also really want to see want a next gen Fallout game by Bethesda looks like. Some more details on Bayonetta 2 would be sweet as well. Even though the Witcher 3 got delayed until next year and I'm sure CD Projket Red is intensely focused on that project, I would like to see anything more about Cyberpunk 2077. Whatever gets shown off and announced, this is sure to be a thrilling E3.

thatdutchguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By thatdutchguy

I just like the hype.

Oh yeah, Battlefront 3 and The Last guardian.

Loading Video...

Shenmue 3 will never happen.

RazielCuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By RazielCuts

Fallout 4. F4llout. Fourlout.

tourgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

• Witcher 3!!!
  • Cyberpunk!!!
  • Destiny
  • Mad Max

Also wouldn't mind hearing about the next Fallout and Doom. Hey, I kind of loved Rage so sue me :/ Controls felt Amazing and the scenery was nice for what it was.

No Man's Sky information would be cool too but.. I almost just want that game to come out, the reviews to say it's awesome, and then I'll play it. I think if I hear too much about the systems and the depth of the game before jumping in it might wreck it for me.

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First thing to come to mind, some awesome new platformer for PS4. Either a completely new IP (that's anything but Knack) or the return of some classic oldie. inFamous already caused a craving in me for that.

Tyrrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is going to sound strange, but I really want to know more about how well Destiny plays when playing solo. I know that's not really the focus of the game, even though it has been touched upon, but I like playing games solo more than coop, even when they're essentially designed for it. Borderlands, Left 4 Dead 1+2, Fuse, etc. are all games that were designed for coop that I had a ton of fun with playing solo. I really hope it can still remain fun when going it alone, otherwise I will have to reconsider buying it, which I don't want to do because it looks amazing.

Also, Cyberpunk looks like it could be pretty great. I really hope that game turns into something amazing that just blows everyone away, because it looks like it has that kind of potential.

newmoneytrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I don't know what I want to see outside of the obvious stuff, but now that these consoles are out I am excited for E3 to surprise me

Vuud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On a more broad note, I'd wish they would have like an embargo on last gen games. Only new gen. If your game is coming only to PS3 or 360 then we don't want your kind 'round here.

Castiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#44  Edited By Castiel

Well no one said the list had to be realistic so here is what I want to see:

- A new Medievil game for PS4. A fully fledged sequel or reboot of the Medievil series with true next-gen graphics, super sharp controls and a completely new orchestral score. That would be an instant system seller for me.

- Uncharted 4 gameplay.

- The Order 1886 gameplay.

- At least 2 or 3 big new IP's revealed for PS4.

- I hope the guy who takes over after Jack Tretton, can't remember his name right now, kills it.

- Oh yeah, I guess it would be cool to see a live gameplay demo of Mad Max. Just to see if that game has any promise.

- It would also be cool to see some gameplay from Shadow of the Beast to PS4. I fucking loved SotB III as a kid.

- Just a lot of focus on the new consoles. I don't care or want to hear anything about PS3, even though I don't even own a PS4 yet, or xbox 360.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#45  Edited By csl316

Mass Effect. And I'm curious about Halo to see if I'll buy an Xbox for it.

Just more new-gen only games. I want to see what developers are doing when not hindered by the last-gen. Infamous gave me a taste.