What is the deal between DAO on PS3 VS 360?

Slof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Slof

In regards to DS3 and vibration? I noticed this right away no DS3 support? I have never ever played a game on 360 that did not vibrate the controller. I assume DAO on 360 has this support and the PS3 DS3 is gimped? 

I'll be pissed if this is the case. I'll admit I'm a vibration controller funtion whore.
VWGTI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By VWGTI

Is there an option to enable it in the options menu? I haven't heard any PS3 owner mention anything about this.

flaminghobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By flaminghobo

The real question, that should be asked, is this:

"What's the deal between every multiplatform game on PS3 vs 360?"

Slof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Slof
@VWGTI said:

"Is there an option to enable it in the options menu? I haven't heard any PS3 owner mention anything about this. "

No becuase I woke up this morning to go check that in the options menu nothing no DS3 support in PS3 version.  I have a bad feeling the 360 version has it like normal?
VWGTI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By VWGTI

Well it this is true I would assume BioWare would patch this in at some point. I know the PS3 version was originally supposed to be delayed and I wonder if this was left out on purpose because it wasn't ready and they wanted to ship the game out along with the 360 and PC versions. Just a thought.

Slof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Slof
@VWGTI said:
"Well it this is true I would assume BioWare would patch this in at some point. I know the PS3 version was originally supposed to be delayed and I wonder if this was left out on purpose because it wasn't ready and they wanted to ship the game out along with the 360 and PC versions. Just a thought. "

My question still is though does the 360 version have full vibration support for the 360 controller?
Slof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Slof

Wow no one can confirm this?