What is the most memorable and/or funniest Quick Look you've seen

mikenam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By mikenam

Basically what the title says and also why.  I barely watch TV anymore, and if I'm ever eating at home alone, I'm always pulling up a Quick Look.  The most memorable Quick Look for me would probably be the God of War III Quick Look cuz when I saw the graphics for the first time for that game, my jaw just dropped.  And also the commentary was hilarious when Brad was stabbing the civilian in the chest and all around it was a great Quick Look.  The funniest Quick Look for me would be the Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Quick Look.  Vinny just had me crack up cuz of the way he reacts to some of the things Ryan says.  Also, how Vinny says the boss guy is from the ladybug clan.  Funniest Quick Look ever.

mikenam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1  Edited By mikenam

Basically what the title says and also why.  I barely watch TV anymore, and if I'm ever eating at home alone, I'm always pulling up a Quick Look.  The most memorable Quick Look for me would probably be the God of War III Quick Look cuz when I saw the graphics for the first time for that game, my jaw just dropped.  And also the commentary was hilarious when Brad was stabbing the civilian in the chest and all around it was a great Quick Look.  The funniest Quick Look for me would be the Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Quick Look.  Vinny just had me crack up cuz of the way he reacts to some of the things Ryan says.  Also, how Vinny says the boss guy is from the ladybug clan.  Funniest Quick Look ever.

DriveupLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By DriveupLife

The GB community made a top list of funniest quicklooks. It's somewhere around here, i don't have a link

Avatar image for guerrilla_mason
guerrilla_mason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7