- Buy new games.
- Play new games.
- Run out of money.
- Finish old games and stare humbly at your collection, wondering why you've run out of games.
- Root out your DVD collection.
- Watch all DVD's. All 380 of them.
- Stare at your screen wondering why there's nothing to on it.
- Find old books.
- Try rereading from your last bookmarked page.
- Realise you cannot remember any of the book and start again.
- Finish book.
- Rinse and repeat the last two steps until you are out of books.
- Realise that your heart is empty without games.
- Check your bank balance.
- Find out (providing you have a job and have been working it) that you have been paid and buy new games.
- Finish new games.
- Sit in a cold dark room waiting for November to arrive so that there are some decent games out.
- November arrives, and you curse the gaming Gods for releasing so many damn good games.
- Just get it over with and install a toilet in your bedroom: You probably won't be leaving this room until 2012...
So, at the moment, having finished Dead Space and Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness: Episode 2, I find myself playing the waiting game: Waiting for Wednesday when LittleBigPlanet is available in the UK.
Goddamn it, I want that game so much ;_;
Oh, I did the review for Penny Arcade 2, by the way. Check it out here, as pointers on how to write reviews is always something I'm looking for.
The Dead Space review might be a while. It's difficult trying to get my head around that game, so much so that it might warrant another playthrough, first.