What's with all the damn aleins????

eric_buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Edited By eric_buck

Here's an example. The other day I'm playing Uncharted and really loving it when these monster alein things start attacking me! I was perfectly content with shooting dudes in the face but NO! Every game I buy has to have some stupid alein monster things in them! It's not just Uncharted (actually Uncharted wasn't that bad as they only appeared for like half an hour) every game has monsters and stuff. I miss shooting just people. The only FPSs that you shoot people now are COD. Halo, Resistance, Gears (although they did it well because there aleins act like humans), Dead Space. I'm aware that this a tottally stupid and irrational blog and that almost all the examples I listed are awesome games. The only thing is I'm mad about the monsters in Uncharted and it turns out there some sort of magical crap going on in Uncharted 2 as well. *sigh*
Mentos Out

eric_buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1  Edited By eric_buck

Here's an example. The other day I'm playing Uncharted and really loving it when these monster alein things start attacking me! I was perfectly content with shooting dudes in the face but NO! Every game I buy has to have some stupid alein monster things in them! It's not just Uncharted (actually Uncharted wasn't that bad as they only appeared for like half an hour) every game has monsters and stuff. I miss shooting just people. The only FPSs that you shoot people now are COD. Halo, Resistance, Gears (although they did it well because there aleins act like humans), Dead Space. I'm aware that this a tottally stupid and irrational blog and that almost all the examples I listed are awesome games. The only thing is I'm mad about the monsters in Uncharted and it turns out there some sort of magical crap going on in Uncharted 2 as well. *sigh*
Mentos Out

Plasma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Plasma

Because murder simulators are bad m'kay

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By penguindust
Eric_Buck said:
 The only thing is I'm mad about the monsters in Uncharted and it turns out there some sort of magical crap going on in Uncharted 2 as well. *sigh* Mentos Out
Yeah, you probably don't wanna see the fourth Indiana Jones movie, either.
pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By pause422
PenguinDust said:
"Eric_Buck said:
 The only thing is I'm mad about the monsters in Uncharted and it turns out there some sort of magical crap going on in Uncharted 2 as well. *sigh* Mentos Out
Yeah, you probably don't wanna see the fourth Indiana Jones movie, either. "
No one does. Ever.