Where are live streams/chat?

sweetz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By sweetz

Hey so I just became a premium member the other day. I've been watching a few of the subscriber videos and at various times the guys "ask the chat" for feedback - so I'm presuming these videos are live streamed at some point. I'm having a difficult time finding any links or info about the live stream though. Do they post a schedule or anything like that? Can someone point me in the right direction?

jjnen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By jjnen

Search WhiskeyLive or something like that on twitter. It's a bot which tweets WM live shows.

Usually the streams are also marked on the 'Coming up' box at GB's front page. But they kinda just start when they start so it's a bit hard to keep up with.

FunExplosions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By FunExplosions

If you ever think a live show is going on, which you'll know ahead of time from Giant Bomb's main page, just type in Giantbomb.com/chat. Every new live show is there, with the exception of a few.

benpack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By benpack
Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#5  Edited By Video_Game_King

@GlenTennis:

Can you tie it to an account on the Whiskey sites for those of us who don't use Twitter? (And the same for the quest Twitter thing.)

benpack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6  Edited By benpack

@Video_Game_King said:

@GlenTennis:

Can you tie it to an account on the Whiskey sites for those of us who don't use Twitter? (And the same for the quest Twitter thing.)

I don't have any control over it (and I forget what user does).

Declarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Declarius

It was created by Vager.

vager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#8  Edited By vager

@Video_Game_King: Would it help if I tied @WhiskeyLive to my account? Or are you thinking more of a dedicated account that only has twitter status updates from @WhiskeyLive?

It's probably be best just to setup an unused twitter account just to track it. That's what I do.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#9  Edited By Video_Game_King

@Vager:

I'm thinking more of a dedicated account.

vager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#10  Edited By vager
B0nd07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#11  Edited By B0nd07

@Sweetz: Premium only streams have had very little on-site advertising recently. However, depending on how long in advance it is planned out, they'll usually put it on the "Coming up on Giant Bomb" box on the home page (it'll have the "premium" tag). There is also a notification/count-down (and link to the chat) on every page before/during a show in the upper-left near the logo. They will also occasionally put a little ad in the first slot of the four item featured area.

Your best bet though is to follow the staff on Twitter, since they usually announce impromptu streams there first. WhiskeyLive is also a good account to follow.