Where can i watch Vinny play Dark Souls?

BPRJCTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Started playing (and streaming) dark souls for the first time a few days ago, and i'm really enjoying it, ven though i'm gettong my ass kicked 50% of the time, haha.

But anyway, i remember that Vinny did a few videos playing that game, i just don't know how to get to them.

Now that i'm playing the game, i just wanna go back and take a look at how vinny plays it, just for fun. ;)

Lomilias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Lomilias

The whole series is here on GB, filed under "subscriber", so you'll need to be a Premium Member.

Avatar image for planetfunksquad
planetfunksquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Look up the game with the wiki search, go to its page, click on videos.

konig_kei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You could also check out rorie's twitch stuff if it still exists, might be on YouTube. Also, Jeff green has a play through of dark souls too. All good stuff.

BPRJCTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lomilias said:

The whole series is here on GB, filed under "subscriber", so you'll need to be a Premium Member.

hmm, kinda sucks that's it's premium content... Is it worth getting a month just for it? Does it have good "Vinny Moments", you know what i mean. ;)

@csl316 said:

Look up the game with the wiki search, go to its page, click on videos.

Oh, thanks, yeah i haven't really used the site in a while, just watch everything on youtube. ;)

You could also check out rorie's twitch stuff if it still exists, might be on YouTube. Also, Jeff green has a play through of dark souls too. All good stuff.

Yeah, i'm not really interested in it for help on teh game, i stream so whenever i need it, i always have help from Dark Souls Pros, haha.

SO yeah, it was more to see Vinnys reactions to some Dark Souls moments. ;)

xagefu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If your looking for Vinny moments you wont be disappointed, just note that it does only pick up a fair way into the game as its him coming back after a fairly long break.

winsord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By winsord

I think it's worth it. If you like Dark Souls, it's some of the best content on the site, and you'd be getting about 15+ hours of video for $5 (assuming you only watched this series). Also, afterwards, there's a whole 14 part series of Breaking Brad: Demon's Souls you could dig into. The only thing with the Vinny series is it starts pretty far into the game, so you might want to wait until after you finish it, or you're closer to the end (the Demon's Souls series starts from the beginning).

BPRJCTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xagefu said:

If your looking for Vinny moments you wont be disappointed, just note that it does only pick up a fair way into the game as its him coming back after a fairly long break.

@winsord said:

I think it's worth it. If you like Dark Souls, it's some of the best content on the site, and you'd be getting about 15+ hours of video for $5 (assuming you only watched this series). Also, afterwards, there's a whole 14 part series of Breaking Brad: Demon's Souls you could dig into. The only thing with the Vinny series is it starts pretty far into the game, so you might want to wait until after you finish it, or you're closer to the end (the Demon's Souls series starts from the beginning).

So, i'm only really interested in Vinnys reactions, so, does he play both Demon Souls and Dark Souls?

But yeah, i'm only 21 hours in, and i don't think i'm even half way through the game, so i think i'm gonna wait untill i finish it, but i could totally get into wacthing him play tdemon souls. ;)

winsord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@bprjctx said:

@xagefu said:

@winsord said:

So, i'm only really interested in Vinnys reactions, so, does he play both Demon Souls and Dark Souls?

Vinny sits in with Brad for the whole series, but it's a Breaking Brad so Brad's the one that actually plays Demon's Souls.

BPRJCTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@winsord said:

@bprjctx said:

@xagefu said:

@winsord said:

Vinny sits in with Brad for the whole series, but it's a Breaking Brad so Brad's the one that actually plays Demon's Souls.

Oh, that's cool then, i thought it was just brad by himself, i could watch that too. ;)