Where's my 800 Ms points?

management

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By management

I have now bought arcade games for 2400 MS points in October. Aren't I supposed to get 800 points now? 

The games I have bought are; Comic Jumper, Super Meat Boy and Dead Rising Case: Zero.

___pocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ___pocalypse

"Purchase at least 2400 Microsoft Points worth of Xbox LIVE Arcade and/or Game add-on content between 12:01 A.M. Eastern Standard Time (EST) October 1 and 11:59 pm EST October 31, 2010 and receive 800 Microsoft Points added automatically to your membership. Limit one gift per person. The free points will be deposited automatically into your Xbox LIVE account after the end of the promotion period. Please allow four weeks for delivery, on or around November 30, 2010.  "   from their site.

management

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By management

Thanks for the quick answer =)

ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By ch13696
@___pocalypse said:
" "Purchase at least 2400 Microsoft Points worth of Xbox LIVE Arcade and/or Game add-on content between 12:01 A.M. Eastern Standard Time (EST) October 1 and 11:59 pm EST October 31, 2010 and receive 800 Microsoft Points added automatically to your membership. Limit one gift per person. The free points will be deposited automatically into your Xbox LIVE account after the end of the promotion period. Please allow four weeks for delivery, on or around November 30, 2010.  "   from their site. "
WTF? Haha... it takes 4 weeks for a computer to add 800 Microsoft points into someones account? C'mon now, this isn't snail mail.
___pocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By ___pocalypse

no problem! I'm still debating on whether I want to buy something else to qualify. I got Costume Quest, but I had already purchased all of the DLC and things that I wanted before the promotion ><